Trump wants to privatize USPS

• Thread starter Deleted member 159002
  • Start date
Clearly Jeff Bezos has nothing to do with this....

to save the middle class, first you must destroy the middle class.

This is a terrible idea. the USPS is actually incredibly efficient. It is also inherently inefficient to put this service in the hands of competing private companies who won't be able to optimize service. The USPS is a perfect example of a suitable and effective public operation.

Sure he does... he already has his buddies lining up to bid.

In my experience, private companys like fed ex, ups etc are much more efficient.

Federal posts, want them. When we finally do privatize the postal service, we should at least have a government rep at each post. It's basic infrastructure.

I don’t disagree completely here but so much is done online now that I’m not sure how necessary this would be. Seems like it’d be adding a useless overpaid job to someone.

Lol that's not far off.

Amazon already has their own delivery service for Sundays and Holidays.

With Trump putting Pressure on USPS to raise prices on Amazon it's just going to speed up their drive to deliver their own goods.

Yea my friend was just posting how shitty Amazon’s delivery is. Everyone was like wtf are you talking about must be your usps. That’s when he was like no it’s amazons own delivery service which I had no idea they had till he said that. He said he’s lost 3-4 packages in the past 5 months.

Yea my friend was just posting how shitty Amazon’s delivery is. Everyone was like wtf are you talking about must be your usps. That’s when he was like no it’s amazons own delivery service which I had no idea they had till he said that. He said he’s lost 3-4 packages in the past 5 months.

They are terrible. They constantly lie about where they left the package. "Handed it directly to the resident" when no one was home and shit. They leave it near the wrong door in an apartment complex constantly too.

I suspect the amazon delivery drivers are just the packers and pickers forced to do deliveries by Beezos for no extra pay after their shift at the fulfillment centers.

UPS is the best, followed by USPS, who are slower but basically reliable. Fed Ex only delivers when your home and their drivers are ninjas, apparently.

They are terrible. They constantly lie about where they left the package. "Handed it directly to the resident" when no one was home and shit. They leave it near the wrong door in an apartment complex constantly too.

I suspect the amazon delivery drivers are just the packers and pickers forced to do deliveries by Beezos for no extra pay after their shift.

UPS is the best, followed by USPS, who are slower but basically reliable. Fed Ex only delivers when your home and their drivers are ninjas, apparently.

My only issue with USPS is they will mark shit delivered but it’s actually not being delivered until the next day. Hasn’t happened in a long time but it used to be normal.

Apparently they are delivering packages to the wrong house also. The postmaster has had to come out himself and deliver them correctly at like 8pm.

I’ve only had this issue once in the past three years. So they are doing alright with me.

My only issue with USPS is they will mark shit delivered but it’s actually not being delivered until the next day. Hasn’t happened in a long time but it used to be normal.

Apparently they are delivering packages to the wrong house also. The postmaster has had to come out himself and deliver them correctly at like 8pm.

I’ve only had this issue once in the past three years. So they are doing alright with me.
Yeah, I mean USPS is like 335/338 or something for me. Amazon shipping is 1/5 so far.

Who needs an entire government expense which can be readily replaced? Are we just going to collect tax revenue and give it to people doing jobs we don’t need?
The USPS doesn’t receive federal funding mmkay

Back