Trump would never call Kim short and fa...

Are those actual tweets from tonight?
Almost looks like he was "hacked" but we know it's just Trump on a roll.

Discourse has devolved. It will either correct itself next presidential cycle or it will continue on a spiral.

Almost looks like he was "hacked" but we know it's just Trump on a roll.

Discourse has devolved. It will either correct itself next presidential cycle or it will continue on a spiral.
LOL, this is ridiculous even for him.

This is only normal behavior in the mind of a trump fan.

This is beyond bizarre for a sitting president.

LOL, this is ridiculous even for him.
You're just a hater and a fool. Probably short and fat, too.

Scott-Steiner.jpg

that's one pitfall of democracy, being the worst political system besides all others

at some point the masses were bound to eventually rise up and install an absolute moron in the white house

enjoy the ride

that's one pitfall of democracy, being the worst political system besides all others

at some point the masses were bound to eventually rise up and install an absolute moron in the white house

enjoy the ride
It's happened before. Believe it or not, there have been worse in their first years within the last 230ish years. They just didn't have access to Twitter.

What an unshickingky childish tweet from the orange buffoon

They're*

Jesus fucking Christ our president doesn't know there, their, they're...

80% of this country doesn't know how to use those terms properly 50% of the time on social media.
It's a common mistake in the age of spellcheckers.

While it's low-hanging fruit to grammar natzis(intentionally misspelled), it's past the point where we need to focus on it and stick to Trump making an ass of himself in other ways.

This is only normal behavior in the mind of a trump fan.

This is beyond bizarre for a sitting president.
I would hope not, entertaining yes but as someone who voted for Trump I disapprove. I know this is what Trump does but he should hold himself to a higher standard. I do like that he fights back at times to media, PC positions but got to show some class.

I would hope not, entertaining yes but as someone who voted for Trump I disapprove. I know this is what Trump does but he should hold himself to a higher standard. I do like that he fights back at times to media, PC positions but got to show some class.

You're gonna be hard pressed finding trump show some class.

Holy shit, that is the most Becky from third period shit I have ever seen!! I cant even hate, because it's so incredible. I try to be his friend!!! I'm dying.

It is strange that lil Kim would insult another world leader by calling them old. Yeah, stupid, most legitimate countries don't have 28 year olds who've never even worked before taking over.

If you were so fucking baller you never had to take a shit, and you could golf 18 holes in 18 strokes, maybe you'd run a country when you're 28. Seems rather elementary to me.

80% of this country doesn't know how to use those terms properly 50% of the time on social media.

That may be true, but I'm of the mind that regardless of how stupid the general population is, we should probably elect smart people to run the country.

"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what can Twitter do for your country."

lol this is why we love Trump .. no fks given .. absolutely none

Back