Trump would never call Kim short and fa...

Trump is 95% idiot and 5% genius. His trolling is gold. Fucking GOLD!

So Kim is short and fat, and Trump is old and fatter...I'm failing to see how Trump is winning in this exchange.

I will take the "orange buffoon" over the career criminal 7 days a week. #noregrets

hillary-crook.jpg

You know, it's possible to be thankful Hilary isn't president, yet still be critical of Trump doing a subpar job right?

Trump with 280 characters is what is going to kill Twitter.

The ol' "I have too much class to call you fat and ugly" schtick - I mean why even try that. So you can say "No I didn't call him that, I said I would never do it".

Trump has been in China recently and they have the Great Twitter Wall that blocks tweeting so Trump had a lot of pent up tweet rage he vomited out - all in 280 characters.

I will take the "orange buffoon" over the career criminal 7 days a week. #noregrets

Yeah, because somebody pure as the driven snow is deathly afraid of Mueller looking into his finances.

hillary-crook.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And you don't think Trump is a career criminal either? You're literally talking about the man who started a fraudulent University and works with Russia. He's more of a criminal than you can ever pretend like Hillary Clinton is.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

And you don't think Trump is a career criminal either? You're literally talking about the man who started a fraudulent University and works with Russia. He's more of a criminal than you can ever pretend like Hillary Clinton is.

Yeah, I'll take your word for that...

2ikzqq.gif

The leaders of nuclear power (or soon to be) are behaving like bullies on a play ground.

You guys know this shit is serious, right?

Still trying to make Benghazi a conspiracy I see. What a criminal!

I know, right? I am sure there is not a single thing Hillary has done that you wouldn't discount as being "no big deal."

• 18USC§201 Bribery
  • 18USC§208 Acts Effecting A Personal Financial Interest (Includes Recommendations)
  • 18USC§371 Conspiracy
  • 18USC§1001 False Statements
  • 18USC§1341 Frauds And Swindles (Mail Fraud)
  • 18USC§1343 Fraud By Wire
  • 18USC§1349 Attempt And Conspiracy (To Commit Fraud)
  • 18USC§1505 Obstruction Of Justice
  • 18USC§1519 Destruction (Alteration Or Falsification) Of Records In Federal Investigation
  • 18USC§1621 Perjury (Including Documents Signed Under Penalties Of Perjury)
  • 18USC§1905 Disclosure Of Confidential Information
  • 18USC§1924 Unauthorized Removal And Retention Of Classified Documents Or Material
  • 18USC§2071 Concealment (Removal Or Mutilation) Of Government Records
  • 18USC§7201 Attempt To Evade Or Defeat A Tax (Use Of Clinton Foundation Funds For Personal Or Political Purposes)
  • 18USC§7212 Attempts To Interfere With Administration Of Internal Revenue Laws (Call To IRS On Behalf Of UBS Not Turning Over Accounts To IRS)
http://www.hannity.com/articles/election-493995/heres-the-updated-list-of-crimes-14123163/

Funny though how Trump has been under intense investigation by political enemies for months with no resulting charges, and yet he is some big criminal.

Hillary apologists are an embarrassing disgrace to this country.

You know, it's possible to be thankful Hilary isn't president, yet still be critical of Trump doing a subpar job right?

Trump fans are thoroughly conditioned to say but Hillary

Trump is not to be held accountable.

Icon carver Jonathan Pageau talks about the symbolism and patterns he sees as a sign of western culture running out of steam. He uses the evolution of Superman as an example.
At the end of evolutin of Superman there is Bizarro-Superman.

Trump seems like a bizarro president.

(timestamped 5:20 - 12:45)

lol this is why we love Trump .. no fks given .. absolutely none
For the first time in my life, i feel that a politician is actually one of the people and not some special, fancy and fake class.

God Bless Trump.

Back