Social Trump's $60 God Bless the USA Bible

Well Trump promised during the 2016 debates that he would put justices on the Supreme Court who would overturn Roe v Wade and that's exactly what happened. I don't think it can be underestimated how important that was for social conservatives even though Trump is the furthest thing from a christian.
Horrible timing for the (D)s, but to pretend that you believe in Trump's promises is cute.

d7b2853ed373c4360b79951f7c76839e.jpg

People throw around Marxism the same way they did with communism. What do you actually know about Marxism? I will definitely say it isn't a liberal ideology, liberals are absolutely capitalist.

this isn't directed at me but i'll try to answer it as quickly as possible.

marxism is victim/victimizer ideology that pushes theft and redistribution of property based on class.

woke is the rebranded marxism that takes identity (race, sex, sexuality, etc.) and performs marxism on it.

I read it the first time. Like I said, the supreme court situation was bad timing for the lefties. And yeah, you know he's not a Christian. But you're still banking on Trump's promises to this day as a gimmick.
{<jimmies}

Does even the biggest Trumper here think he's an actual Christian? It's the most obvious grift of all time. He couldn't even name his favorite passages.
Yes. And that’s the problem. So many don’t have any depth to their faith and fall for the political bullshit.

Back