Social Trump's $60 God Bless the USA Bible

You're a muslim who lives in the south and want someone who supports gun bans that exempt law enforcement?
Do you really think I fear for my safety because I live in South Florida and I happen to be Muslim? You sound like an unhinged progressive who thinks redneck militias are out prowling for minorities. I don't support gun control but not because I think I'm going to have to resist a pogrom, I just think its bad policy on the merits. Not a single issue voter on the matter though so its something I'm willing to compromise on.

Conservatives are the ones who believe the election was stolen despite no evidence, that belief is far more radical than anything that's prevalent among Dem voters. Its not an accident, that belief comes from the very top.
Democrats just picked a supreme court justice that doesn't know what a woman is.
{<hhh]

Sad to see a thread like this with TS and multiple posters being conservatives also shitting on trump for this.

First of all, Lee greenwood has been selling this bible for a few years, and isn’t just a bible. It is a well produced bible, along with, as per NYT:

Priced at $59.99, plus shipping and tax, the “God Bless the USA Bible” includes a King James Bible and a handwritten version of the chorus of Mr. Greenwood’s song, and copies of the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the Declaration of Independence and the Pledge of Allegiance.

What a great combo of literature for someone who wants to make America great again. The soft TDS is insane

And yes, it is basically a campaign contribution, but at least you get something

i just don't get shermods sometimes, like are they paid to be leftists? if so, how much and can i be a mod too? i'll steal idrank's job and spam that capitol rioters thread all year long.

Do you really think I fear for my safety because I live in South Florida and I happen to be Muslim? You sound like an unhinged progressive who thinks redneck militias are out prowling for minorities. I don't support gun control but not because I think I'm going to have to resist a pogrom, I just think its bad policy on the merits. Not a single issue voter on the matter though so its something I'm willing to compromise on.
I just asked a simple question. No reason to get defensive.
So you support AOC over someone more reasonable like Andy Beshear because...?

I just asked a simple question. No reason to get defensive.
So you support AOC over someone more reasonable like Andy Beshear because...?
We're talking a hypothetical primary that would be some years away so I am not wedded to any candidate. Sometimes the candidate you like going into the primary is not the one you end up voting for and sometimes the candidate you want doesn't even end up running. I liked Warren before 2016 but she disappointed and I ended up voting for Bernie. I'd keep an open mind about the field as they can all change from here to then.

We're talking a hypothetical primary that would be some years away so I am not wedded to any candidate. Sometimes the candidate you like going into the primary is not the one you end up voting for and sometimes the candidate you want doesn't even end up running. I liked Warren before 2016 but she disappointed and I ended up voting for Bernie. I'd keep an open mind about the field as they can all change from here to then.
Okay. So what makes you currently prefer AOC to Beshear?

Okay. So what makes you currently prefer AOC to Beshear?
She's very visible at the national level and can rally the base but at the same time she's represents the younger, more progressive wing of the party while being able to work more effectively with the old guard than any of the others from that wing who are generally disappointing. She's not perfect and puts her foot in her mouth at times but many politicians are envious of the shadow she casts in politics. Beshear is much less recognizable in comparison. A strong campaign by the latter and a weak one by AOC can change all that though.

She's very visible at the national level and can rally the base but at the same time she's represents the younger, more progressive wing of the party while being able to work more effectively with the old guard than any of the others from that wing who are generally disappointing. She's not perfect and puts her foot in her mouth at times but many politicians are envious of the shadow she casts in politics. Beshear is much less recognizable in comparison.
So a mirror image of someone like Boebert?

<6>

Its already written. How much is trump really going to spend on the campaign over saving money for himself first?

You'd think we lived in some African shithole with stuff like this. The blindness of the cult of personality surrounding this man is astonishing.

Sad to see a thread like this with TS and multiple posters being conservatives also shitting on trump for this.

First of all, Lee greenwood has been selling this bible for a few years, and isn’t just a bible. It is a well produced bible, along with, as per NYT:

Priced at $59.99, plus shipping and tax, the “God Bless the USA Bible” includes a King James Bible and a handwritten version of the chorus of Mr. Greenwood’s song, and copies of the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the Declaration of Independence and the Pledge of Allegiance.

What a great combo of literature for someone who wants to make America great again. The soft TDS is insane

And yes, it is basically a campaign contribution, but at least you get something

I don't think we really have many hardcore conservative posters on this forum. Most of our rightwing posters remind me more of a Dave Smith libertarian type than a conservative.

And I recall most of them saying they don't vote for either party.

Last edited:
Why you support a loon over someone much more objectively reasonable like Beshear.
I know you guys like to pretend otherwise but AOC is nowhere near as looney as Boebert.

Beshear is fine, if he got his profile up and ran a good primary campaign I would support him. I just said initially that if I were to support a more radical candidate AOC would be my bet over anyone else in the party and its partly because she can play nice with the old guard instead of diving head first into populism.

Become President, and therefore he got to choose who the new justices would be. It's one of the biggest perks of becoming President. If you're there at the right time, you can shape the country how you see fit, by appointing life term justices of the most powerful court in the nation that lean in your favor. If Hillary had won, the Supreme Court would look a lot different.

Elections have consequences. "What did Trump do?"...ROFL!
Sounds like lawfare to me. Unfair justice system, two teared almost.

Back