Social Trump's $60 God Bless the USA Bible

I know you guys like to pretend otherwise but AOC is nowhere near as looney as Boebert.

Beshear is fine, if he got his profile up and ran a good primary campaign I would support him. I just said initially that if I were to support a more radical candidate AOC would be my bet over anyone else in the party and its partly because she can play nice with the old guard instead of diving head first into populism.
So you admit that she's a loon, unlike Beshear. And I've never supported Boebert for POTUS.

<Fedor23>

Trumpers be like "yes I am a mark. Yes I am an idiot. Please take my money. I love being grifted!!!!"

for real, chief @Islam Imamate

biden becomes president and his entire administration and the country becomes about DEI, trannies, dildos, and drag queens and people claim that this puppet that's being used to traffic this filth is actually a moderate...as if that matters one bit.

Lol, TS couldnt help himself but blame Democrats for Trump being a corrupt piece of grifting shit.
Talk about partisan hackery from the party of "personal responsibility"

the trump bible is total bullshit and idolatry at work.

there are no documents from the founding of our country that can be put on the same level or in the same book as the Bible. the bible is for us the word of God. placing the constitution within its pages is idolatrous and heretical. but its worse than that. its also identifying right wing conservative values and Trump with Christian values which is impossible to do. this is just politicized Christianity that is bastardized to serve a certain population at a specific point in history stupidly.

on top of that its just a shitty version of the Bible made cheaply and then sold for way too much money. its a cash grab.

the whole thing is stupid.

there are no documents from the founding of our country that can be put on the same level or in the same book as the Bible. the bible is for us the word of God. placing the constitution within its pages is idolatrous and heretical. but its worse than that. its also identifying right wing conservative values and Trump with Christian values which is impossible to do. this is just politicized Christianity that is bastardized to serve a certain population at a specific point in history stupidly.

on top of that its just a shitty version of the Bible made cheaply and then sold for way too much money. its a cash grab.

I'm disappointed the cover wasn't printed upside down.

Lol, TS couldnt help himself but blame Democrats for Trump being a corrupt piece of grifting shit.
Talk about partisan hackery from the party of "personal responsibility"
Say what? Lol, you really are an imbecile.

he's trying to get more money and votes by appealing to chrisitians. is it better that he imprisons his rivals like brandon instead? the left deserves disgust and all of it's going to trump. this disparity is gross.

he's trying to get more money and votes by appealing to chrisitians. is it better that he imprisons his rivals like brandon instead? the left deserves disgust and all of it's going to trump. this disparity is gross.
its idolatrous and really just another example of the CULT of personality that he intentionally creates. now he is trying to associate his brand with God. this is despicable and no authentic Christian could ever go along with it or not be offended by it. but its more than just offence... trump is trying to associate himself and country with the seat of God and Christ and the people that follow him this far have willingly going along with it. its deeply evil when considered from the perspective of Christianity.

its just low brow idolatry.

I don't think we really have many hardcore conservative posters on this forum. Most of our rightwing posters remind me more of a Dave Smith libertarian type than a conservative.

And I recall most of them saying they don't vote for either party.

True enough, and I call it soft TDS, and/or being a libertariantard. At the same time, I don’t even consider myself a conservative. I just consider myself a trumper, and his crusade, despite judicial persecution, as he rises again to become the once and future king (yes biblical reference intended). Happy Easter everyone!

But I am not a religious person, though always been a karma is karma, spiritual type. But his movement, and seeing the globalist counter part has made me really realize that the west, mostly built on law and order as per the Christian west, that is now being betrayed by the elites, is way better than their alternative than the impending dystopia being pushed. I am not a perfect person, trump doesn’t have to be either to help that system of values prevail

I don’t have a copy of any of that literature in my house, but am considering buying this. Steve bannon had promoted Lee greenwoods original version about a year ago, which I did not get. This is basically just a reprinting to help Trump and his campaign.

"Let's make America Pray again" - LMFAO you think Trump prays in his free time?

He prays that you buy that load of horseshit and send him your money.

True enough, and I have brought up their soft TDS in other threads. At the same time, I don’t even consider myself a conservative. I just consider myself a trumper, and his crusade, despite judicial persecution, as he rises again to become the once and future king (yes biblical reference intended).

But I am not a religious person, though always been a karma is karma, spiritual type. But his movement, and seeing the globalist counter part has made me really realize that the west, mostly built on law and order as per the Christian west, that is now being betrayed by the elites, is way better than their alternative. I am not a perfect person, trump doesn’t have to be either to help that system of values.

I don’t have a copy of any of that literature in my house, but am considering buying this. Steve bannon had promoted Lee greenwoods original version about a year ago, which I did not get. This is basically just a reprinting to help Trump and his campaign.
trumps entire life has been devoted to principles opposed to what Jesus taught and Christian tradition has promoted and stood for. I deeply applaud your burgeoning recognition that Christina values are necessary for civilization to stand and flourish. you are absolutely correct about that man. but you need to absorb those principles deeply from a completely non political source if you have any hope of ever understanding the message of Christ.

if you don't do this you will not be deeply transformed and rocketed out of the present life and condition of your soul and instead will just cram Christianity into an already existing and deeply sinful mindset...

Jesus really does free people in profound ways but it has to be JESUS not Jesus and something else or jesus with something else. compared to Christ's teachings both parties are total bullshit.

trumps entire life has been devoted to principles opposed to what Jesus taught and Christian tradition has promoted and stood for. I deeply applaud your burgeoning recognition that Christina values are necessary for civilization to stand and flourish. you are absolutely correct about that man. but you need to absorb those principles deeply from a completely non political source if you have any hope of ever understanding the message of Christ.

if you don't do this you will not be deeply transformed and rocketed out of the present life and condition of your soul and instead will just cram Christianity into an already existing and deeply sinful mindset...

Jesus really does free people in profound ways but it has to be JESUS not Jesus and something else or jesus with something else. compared to Christ's teachings both parties are total bullshit.

But what do you have against Trump’s policies and his message, despite his personal flaws? And if you don’t, why are you opposed to him bringing people to the message of Jesus?

Hasn’t there been similar people, both flawed, but that brought people to the universal message? Literally in the Bible itself?

Perhaps it is you who has to separate your political and religious beliefs.

But what do you have against Trump’s policies? And if you don’t, why are you opposed to him bringing people to the message of Jesus?

Hasn’t there been similar, people, both flawed that brought people to the universal message? Literally in the Bible itself?

Perhaps it is you who has to separate your political and religious beliefs.
no I do not think there have been any similar people in the Bible. I think you have to conflate 1 example of infidelity or drunkenness or some such activity in a prophet with an entire lifetime of lying slandering gossiping raping and crime in trump. there is absolutely no comparison to any of the old testament prophets and that is granting that the old testament is filled with imperfect wisdom.

a Christian is NOT at all limited to a presidents policies when evaluating a persons moral worth, crime and rape and lying and PRIDE at a level that is pathological are deeply anti Christ and anti Christian behaviors.

and I think I do not have to re-evaluate my political position because of my Christian beliefs because unlike trump and his burgeoning idolatrous activities I do NOT associate who I vote for with Christianity itself. both parties are garbage compared to Christ but no one else is intentionally nurturing idolatry like trump is.

there is no justification for what he is doing. please read the rest of my previous post man. if you are going to open to Christ it MUST be completely divorced from a particular political party. neither party even comes close to Christ man....

no I do not think there have been any similar people in the Bible. I think you have to conflate 1 example of infidelity or drunkenness or some such activity in a prophet with an entire lifetime of lying slandering gossiping raping and crime in trump. there is absolutely no comparison to any of the old testament prophets and that is granting that the old testament is filled with imperfect wisdom.

a Christian is NOT at all limited to a presidents policies when evaluating a persons moral worth, crime and rape and lying and PRIDE at a level that is pathological are deeply anti Christ and anti Christian behaviors.

and I think I do not have to re-evaluate my political position because of my Christian beliefs because unlike trump and his burgeoning idolatrous activities I do NOT associate who I vote for with Christianity itself. both parties are garbage compared to Christ but no one else is intentionally nurturing idolatry like trump is.

there is no justification for what he is doing. please read the rest of my previous post man. if you are going to open to Christ it MUST be completely divorced from a particular political party. neither part even comes close to Christ man....

lol, uhh, maybe cause 2000 years ago there wasn’t cameras 24/7 and tabloids.

But as per the Bible, god uses cheats, whores, murders, inbreds, and all kinds of other sinners to deliver his message.

Maybe read up ln the Bible, or stop pretending you don’t have, not soft, but severe TDS lmaoooo

Back