Trump's cult is dangerous for democracy.

First of all, that's bullshit. Second of all, a lot of people from his past have come forward and said that he assaulted them. At least half a dozen, in fact. So, even by your own standard, Trump has sexually assaulted a half dozen women.
even if they had come forward and accused him in a timely fashion only a moron would take the accusations at face value. You double down on stupid by letting the media dictate how you interpret the events.

Protip: It's way more than that. Your hero is a disgusting, subhuman piece of shit.
pro tip: he's not my hero and I didn't even vote for him. I just value honesty and having my views comport to reality so I clash with you leftists.

Don't forget these low-T hipsters:

Caplan-BernieBro-320x240-1459187832.jpg

untitled-article-1469729245.jpg

130716bernie.jpg

tumblr_o7i70cKHFB1vuzncro1_500.png

Hillary-Clinton-supporter-cry.jpg

3A32014C00000578-3918838-image-m-85_1478668217740.jpg

3A3217F600000578-3918838-image-a-144_1478671509459.jpg

You're mentally handicapped if you don't know, with certainty, that even the most ardent Bernie supporters would have abandoned and attacked a president Sanders within 30 days of his inauguration had he stacked his cabinet with Wall Street billionaires.

You're mentally handicapped if you don't know, with certainty, that even the most ardent Bernie supporters would have abandoned and attacked a president Sanders within 30 days of his inauguration had he stacked his cabinet with Wall Street billionaires.

Bernie supporters were booing Bernie at a post-primary rally when he was asking that they support Hillary.Fair to say, his supports actually had a political beliefs and were not simply cult members like Trump supporters.

Yep. You guys are in the dangerzone in terms of your president being allowed to attack your institutions and norms, with the tacit agreement of one of your political parties while they entrench your oligarchy.

See net neutrality, voter suppression, appointing wholly unqualified judges, stripping the state department, isolating yourselves internationally for the benefit of China, etc etc.

I could go on.

Are you saying Trump is colluding with China the way he could be colluding with Russia? Or you were saying that his actions are indirectly benefiting China?

Bernie supporters were booing Bernie at a post-primary rally when he was asking that they support Hillary.Fair to say, his supports actually had a political beliefs and were not simply cult members like Trump supporters.

Excellent point. And you are exactly right. Trump's is truly (and mind bogglingly) a cult of personality. The Sanders' movement was and is about a set of ideas.

I'm not particularly worried about it, but I will say that I never thought I'd see a cult of personality like this in American politics. There's some really unhinged Trump supporters out there, and formerly, in here.

[<cena1}

I say over all 2016 -2017 is really a bad era for politics world wide!

If you thought Politics could not get dirtier wheeeww 2016 Political season just said hold my beer!

You have Erdogan trying to be fucking Sultan, the Ma durr O' and Duterte and the Dutertards of the Philippines!

I'm not particularly worried about it, but I will say that I never thought I'd see a cult of personality like this in American politics. There's some really unhinged Trump supporters out there, and formerly, in here.

[<cena1}
Be specific.

The Deplorabots are doing a good job proving TS'ers point for him.

Weren't the hardcore Trump supporters where the real safe spacers when they like requested to have private chat installed mostly populated by rightwing and Trump supporters then they rage quit?

Weren't the hardcore Trump supporters where the real safe spacers when they like requested to have private chat installed mostly populated by rightwing and Trump supporters then they rage quit?
Yes, some of them actually were banned though for plotting in said secret PM group to disrupt the forum, and target and harass certain mods and posters. Unhinged, Alt-Reich snowflakes.

@ripskater promised me Obama would do this and I'm still waiting for it to happen, dammit!

<DCrying>

He said Obama will be like some Zoltan of some shiek like that!
Obama%20muslim%20copy.jpg

But really I am not from Amerika and I really thought Obama is a Muslim and somehow wish he was really a Moslem because he seems like a good inspiration to other Muslims if he was indeed a Muslim like now the Moslems of the world have some one to look up to who does not do the terrorist stuff like Osama Bin Laden and Abu Baddaddy!

Yes, some of them actually were banned though for plotting in said secret PM group to disrupt the forum, and target and harass certain mods and posters. Unhinged, Alt-Reich snowflakes.

If I am not mistaken there quite a few who also quit because they think Sherdog has become an ultra liberal haven.

I agree his winning was bad for USA if you look purely at the reaction of those who will constantly condemn every policy good or bad. Every pres does some stupid shit but with trump there isn’t anything he could do to win any favours to the detractors. He could have outright banned firearms right after the Vegas shooting and still the Democratic Party would still see fault.

Easy to say this when Trump has done nothing for the dems te be happy about.

I guess you think the dems should be happy about Trump doing the following:

Removing net neutriality.

Supporting roy moore, a self proclaimed homophobe and bigot. (accused of being a sexual predator)

Pardoning a racist/corrupt sherrif.

Refusing to denounce neo nazis

Retweeting far right and alqueda propaganda from someone who has a history of hate speech

Reversing the protection of natonal monuments and allowing for them to be used for fracking and mining.

This is just some of the shit Trump has done recently. You probably think Trump is doing a great job so I'm probably just wasting my time.

Yes. A bunch of cohorts rage quit shortly after the purge.

The only time thought of Rage quitting was when Anderson Silva broke his leg kicking Weedman! but then I realized I can still soft troll the War Room and the berry! As for me I am not really sure how I stand politically maybe more of a centrist...

The only time thought of Rage quitting was when Anderson Silva broke his leg kicking Weedman! but then I realized I can still soft troll the War Room and the berry! As for me I am not really sure how I stand politically maybe more of a centrist...
Cool man. We welcome all kinds. Feel free to offer up ideas for my sticky thread when I win the Presidency here.

Back