International Tucker Carlson in Russia to interview Vladimir Putin UPDATE - Also Dugin

Lol, so your response is to simply poke your tongue out and claim to know more about the subject?

Ukraine in 2015 : "We must join NATO because its the only way we can be safe for Russia as proven by their invasion"

Some retard in 2024: "We can't possibly tell why Ukraine wanted to join NATO but Russia just wants to defend itself".

He sort of has a point but its only true because Russia is so backward economically despite having such a rich history and culture and former superpower status that a mid tier US salary would allow you to live like a king in Russia. That doesn't really reflect well on the Russian regime. Imagine if France or the UK became so poor relative to the US that an American expat could live there for cheap.
Well, I’m not saying that Russia is some sort of a economic powerhouse but living in big Russian cities is very close to the U.S./Europe quality of life despite the fact that the Russians make much less in $ equivalent.

The reasons for that:

- less taxes
- food, gas much cheaper
- healthcare is much cheaper
- housing is much cheaper especially if you own your apartment / house

Now, it has become increasingly more difficult for Russians to travel abroad because of the currency rate, it is true, but living within Russia is much closer to how you live than you think

Well I'm not saying that it would be the case, I'm saying that I think Putin believed it would be the case but that it only came to pass because of his actions.

Putin knew pretty well, especially with half of Europe hooked to Russian gas, that Russian saber-rattling would had been more than enough to keep Ukraine outside of NATO.

Putin knew pretty well, especially with half of Europe hooked to Russian gas, that Russian saber-rattling would had been more than enough to keep Ukraine outside of NATO.
I don't agree with that though to be clear I am not justifying the invasion. Even if true its not a legitimate basis to invade Ukraine.

I do think that if he knew just how badly the invasion would go he would've settled for saber-rattling.

The reasons for that:

- less taxes
- food, gas much cheaper

Yes, everything is much cheaper, including WAGES, which is why it must feel like heaven for a Ruskie earning their wages in the West and going back home to spend like king and claiming their country is great.

Similar to German Turks talking about how Turkey is so awesome and how much their German salary can buy in Istambul.

Yes, everything is much cheaper, including WAGES, which is why it must feel like heaven for a Ruskie earning their wages in the West and going back home to spend like king and claiming their country is great.

Similar to German Turks talking about how Turkey is so awesome and how much their German salary can buy in Istambul.
I mean I am not arguing that some people certainly take an opportunity to go to the U.S. to work there for a year or two, then come back and purchase a house. It would’ve taken more time to get that money in Russia

There's a whole lot of places in the world you can live cheap on the American dollar
I mean, I was in India for weeks stretching dollars out to way past their value here. But my wife also had a dead baby pushed in her face, so everything has a trade off I suppose

Its very bizarre seeing a guy claim that a first world salary having so much purchasing power in another country is proof that said country is fucking great.

Like he is unaware that he just described every single middle to middle low income country in the world.

Well, I’m not saying that Russia is some sort of a economic powerhouse but living in big Russian cities is very close to the U.S./Europe quality of life despite the fact that the Russians make much less in $ equivalent.

The reasons for that:

- less taxes
- food, gas much cheaper

Now, it has become increasingly more difficult for Russians to travel abroad because of the currency rate, it is true, but living within Russia is much closer to how you live than you think
That's true of a lot of third world countries and especially ones that have hydrocarbon resources. For the expat its nice to live like a rich person off a middle class US salary but like I said its indicative of a wealth gap which, in the case of Russia, reflects very poorly on the regime.

I mean I am not arguing that some people certainly take an opportunity to go to the U.S. to work there for a year or two, then come back and purchase a house. It would’ve taken more time to get that money in Russia

Yeah no shit, that's basically the Mexican experience

"Mexico is so great... until you try to earn your living in Mexico"

Ukraine in 2015 : "We must join NATO because its the only way we can be safe for Russia as proven by their invasion"

Some retard in 2024: "We can't possibly tell why Ukraine wanted to join NATO but Russia just wants to defend itself".

Lol again.
Once again you ignore Ukraine trying to join NATO in the early 2000s. Before any of this.

But sshhhhhh, pretend that didn't happen. They only want to join NATO since Russia invaded according to you.🤦🏻‍♂️

Just reminding that average pay in regions in rus is 300 to 500 dollars same as ukraine actually from what i recall.

(500 to 1000 in saint pete and moscow)

Wagner offered 1500 dollars a month which was considered ridiculous money so one can calculate financial situation from that

I know a guy who studied 7 years in moscow university and lived like a king on my countrys student support system, fuck im jealous

Lol tucker got community noted
GGaZgo3XwAAm009

Lol again.
Once again you ignore Ukraine trying to join NATO in the early 2000s. Before any of this.
Really? tried how exactly

But sshhhhhh, pretend that didn't happen. They only want to join NATO since Russia invaded according to you.🤦🏻‍♂️
I already showed you NATO membership polled in the teens and any Ukrainian NATO attempt would require a referendum as per their own attempt.

Lol again.
You mean Yuschenko? the guy that was disfigured when Putin tried to assassinate him? yeah that dude had no chance of getting Ukraine in NATO because unlike Russia its not a democracy and pro-Rus parties demanded a referendum to be made before joining, which with only approval on the teens would never pass.

Really? tried how exactly

I already showed you NATO membership polled in the teens and any Ukrainian NATO attempt would require a referendum as per their own attempt.

You mean Yuschenko? the guy that was disfigured when Putin tried to assassinate him? yeah that dude had no chance of getting Ukraine in NATO because unlike Russia its not a democracy and pro-Rus parties demanded a referendum to be made before joining, which with only approval on the teens would never pass.
No, no and no.
Look, as much as I've indulged your bobbing and weaving and endless attempts to distract, divert and move goal posts in your onslaught of trying to be right (you've been so way off on so much of what you've said and you know it), I'm bored now. You literally just go round in circles and kind of end up with "yeah but my dad can beat your dad in a fight" kind of responses.

And no it wasn't Yushenko. Earlier than that. Anyway moron, like I said, I'm bored. You're not even a way to distract me away from my job which so far is when I've been responding. Oh, and when on the crapper.
But I've concluded that savouring a nice long shit is far more worthwhile than playing ping pong with your silly arguments.

Why ruin a good shit after all..........

Yeah Russia the paradise lolololololololol
Oh my god man that is one of the most retarded things i've seen around here in a long time jesus friggin christ
We should all be so lucky as to live upon the largess of the Russian people and their fabulous overabundance of awesome
inside toilets and washing machines are for decadent western pussies....

No, no and no.
Look, as much as I've indulged your bobbing and weaving and endless attempts to distract, divert and move goal posts in your onslaught of trying to be right (you've been so way off on so much of what you've said and you know it), I'm bored now. You literally just go round in circles and kind of end up with "yeah but my dad can beat your dad in a fight" kind of responses.

Imagine being this kind of POS that you believe Ukrainian leadership attempts to join NATO in the 2000s, which were never serious, is good enough reason for Putin to seize and carve up the country in the mid 2010s.

The funniest part is that you dropped the fucking script for a while and came forward and said that joining the EU is reason enough for Putin to invade, which it was, Russia just can't stand that their former colonies become better than them,

Imagine being this kind of POS that you believe Ukrainian leadership attempts to join NATO in the 2000s, which were never serious, is good enough reason for Putin to seize and carve up the country in the mid 2010s.

The funniest part is that you dropped the fucking script for a while and came forward and said that joining the EU is reason enough for Putin to invade, which it was, Russia just can't stand that their former colonies become better than them,

Haha, wow. The penny has just dropped then? You've finally looked it up and found it was true.

Now you try to divert again by asserting your opinion of if, when,how, why whatever. I don't give a shit chummer. The point is, you've continuously stated incorrect nonsense that has had to be corrected every step of the way.
And to top it off, you say I said that Ukraine joining the EU is a reason for Russia to invade....
Again, whatever your opinion on that matter, I never actually said anything of the sort. So yet again I have caught you outright lying.
Feel free to find where I said that and prove you're not a liar. Well, you are a liar anyway as I've caught you several times already. But you can always prove you aren't lying about this one in particular........

Nope you can't . Lol.

Laters liar liar pants on fire.

We are way beyond the point of "it's a bad look for Russia". They are practically the biggest antagonist to Europe and other western orientated, liberal democracies since Germany tried their little thingy 1939.

Just because you think you can follow some totally flawed "explanation" doesn't justify the means.

I can understand the thought process of some nazi kicking out the teeths on a boardwalk of some immigrant or setting a refugee camp on flames if he explains his motivations; doesn't change the fact he's entirely wrong in his conclusions, motivations and should maybe seek a trauma therapist.
Like I said it doesn't justify anything. Politicians generally don't care about that anyways though, they worry more about the image they project and how they can use it to achieve their typically selfish ends.

Haha, wow. The penny has just dropped then? You've finally looked it up and found it was true

Before Russian invasion of 2014, Ukraine had "non-aligment" codified into law, it was not trying to join NATO when it was invaded.

Its not an opinion, it was an actual fucking law.

I don't give a shit chummer. The point is, you've continuously stated incorrect nonsense that has had to be corrected every step of the way.

You are fucking blaming Ukraine for being invaded by Russia you fucking imbecile, to prove your point you are arguing that since Ukrainian leadership attempted to join NATO in the 2000s then its free game for Putin.

Lol again.

They only have a chance at joining because of the invasion.

Back