TV Show Thread (Will Smith to Produce FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR Reboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watched iZombie.

It isn't that engrossing, genre defining, heartstring pulling type of show, but it's pretty entertaining. It doesn't take itself too seriously. I like her boss and her partner. I love the premise.

She also somehow looks better as a pale zombie than she does a normal human.

Yeah I'm liking the returned. Don't know why they have 2 versions of the same show here in murka.
Yes, Sundance Channel recently aired the original series, the French one.
I DVR'd some of the episodes, didn't catch the first few & haven't gotten around to streaming those, so I haven't watched it yet. Not sure how I managed to miss them.

Yes, Sundance Channel recently aired the original series, the French one.
I DVR'd some of the episodes, didn't catch the first few & haven't gotten around to streaming those, so I haven't watched it yet. Not sure how I managed to miss them.

There's another american version on ABC. Resurrection.

New Image of Myrcella Baratheon from GAME OF THRONES Season 5

Cercei (Lena Headey) and Jaime's (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) only daughter Myrcella Baratheon (Nell Tiger Free) was shipped off to Dorne for political reasons in season two, and hasn't been seen since. The sister of two kings (Joffrey and Tommen) makes her return in a key role for season five, with Free replacing Aimee Richardson, who played the character for the first two seasons. In the second photo, Myrcella speaks with her betrothed Trystane Martell (Toby Sebastian), the nephew of Oberyn (Pedro Pascal).

2lik9b6.jpg

212tts0.jpg

[YT]POYd6-z5OrE[/YT]

[YT]PhfJd5FM9uI[/YT]

New Game of Thrones Season 5 Clips, Myrcella Baratheon Images

giphy.gif

For those interested in how Sansa Stark would look like as a teenage assassin:

[YT]cYqw0YytUxw[/YT]

Did Justified air last night on FX?

My dvr hasn't recorded it despite having it on series record?

First Trailer for M. Night Shyamalan's WAYWARD PINES

Wayward-Pines-Matt-Dillon-Juliette-Lewis-Dragonlord.jpg

Stepford village of the damned in which no one is allowed to leave. The citizens live in abject terror of the mysterious people in charge who run things via random phone calls, which seem to usually involve orders to commit terrible acts upon pain of death.

Will keep an eye on this.
Hope it stays consistent.

Shamalan is great at luring you in but not at keeping you hooked till the end imo.

New Image of Myrcella Baratheon from GAME OF THRONES Season 5

Cercei (Lena Headey) and Jaime's (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) only daughter Myrcella Baratheon (Nell Tiger Free) was shipped off to Dorne for political reasons in season two, and hasn't been seen since. The sister of two kings (Joffrey and Tommen) makes her return in a key role for season five, with Free replacing Aimee Richardson, who played the character for the first two seasons. In the second photo, Myrcella speaks with her betrothed Trystane Martell (Toby Sebastian), the nephew of Oberyn (Pedro Pascal).

2lik9b6.jpg

212tts0.jpg

[YT]POYd6-z5OrE[/YT]

[YT]PhfJd5FM9uI[/YT]

New Game of Thrones Season 5 Clips, Myrcella Baratheon Images

I have a feeling Myrcella will be mistreated similar to Sansa.

Sansa will gain power and influence through little finger and Myrcella will be hated cause she's a Lannister.

On Top of that because of the issue with Tywin they don't have much power anymore.

There will be a shift in power from this season.

Watched iZombie.

It isn't that engrossing, genre defining, heartstring pulling type of show, but it's pretty entertaining. It doesn't take itself too seriously. I like her boss and her partner. I love the premise.

She also somehow looks better as a pale zombie than she does a normal human.

I agree with you. I wasn't expecting too much from the show but it was actually not that bad. I was entertained.

I agree with you. I wasn't expecting too much from the show but it was actually not that bad. I was entertained.

We need shows like this.

Not everything you watch needs to be in the running for an Emmy.

I like that her boss suspected her of being a zombie for months and is all cool with it lol.

Hopefully it's a GOOD Twin Peaks rip-off...

Patricia Arquette's character is terrible in CSI Cyber. Everything she says is profound, and she can out-Sherlock Sherlock Holmes when it comes to deduction.

Ratings are already plummeting, which is no surprise. It's really not a very good show.

The show is horrible. Makes no sense why they'd bring another CSI show after they stopped CSI New York and Miami.

We need shows like this.

Not everything you watch needs to be in the running for an Emmy.

I like that her boss suspected her of being a zombie for months and is all cool with it lol.

Yep, kinda like Dead Like Me or Pushing Daisies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back