• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Crime Two adults and three children hospitalised after Stabbing in Dublin

Stupid example, no one cares about Brazilian immigrants because they don't go out of their way to rape women and violently beat and rob people in the streets. But immigrants from Africa do, and people are fed up.

Not a stupid example.. that migrant stopped the attack while the native pasty "anti-migrant" Irishmen stood around doing nothing.

What the hell are you on about. Look at crime stats. Minorities are a threat to both white people and each other, but white people aren't a threat to anyone.

This is from the Netherlands. Notice a trend?

F_jGexCXMAAZuoz

We went through this already. It's stupid to post random data points without context.

Like I said in the other post, the crime rate for the Netherlands has decreased by 50% since 1993 until now (which is fucking massive by the way) . The same argument can be made that immigration has actually reduced the crime rate overall on a macro level (maybe diversity is strength durp durp). I bet you would disagree with that but that goes to show how stupid your argument is..

Tell us again why there are now No Go zones in Sweden?

Lol.. They’re earning this reputation fair and square

What does that have to do with media bias? I just want people to stop acting victim. It's so tiresome to see people continuously complain about "anti white" media when the data shows otherwise.

Tell that to the women and children who were stabbed

Don't fall for that guy's game. All he does is troll. One day he's a left wing hippie, and the next he's a hard right Nazi. His only goal is to rile people up.

Stupid example, no one cares about Brazilian immigrants because they don't go out of their way to rape women and violently beat and rob people in the streets. But immigrants from Africa do, and people are fed up.
Oh please do regal me with your in-depth knowledge of crime statistics in Ireland because I'm fairly sure the scumbags tearing Dublin apart atm are not Africans, ye fucking clown.

Conor declared: "We are at war"

He is right. These immigrants are brought in to destroy the host country.

I hope he fights back for Ireland to save it.

So far the native born anti-migrant cucks have done more damage to Ireland in a single day than all the scary immigrants combined.
I guess it's time to deport right wingers

We went through this already. It's stupid to post random data points without context.

Like I said in the other post, the crime rate for the Netherlands has decreased by 50% since 1993 until now (which is fucking massive by the way) . The same argument can be made that immigration has actually reduced the crime rate overall on a macro level (maybe diversity is strength durp durp). I bet you would disagree with that but that goes to show how stupid your argument is..

What the data shows is that the crime rate would be down even more without letting immigrants from crime-ridden countries in.

What the data shows is that the crime rate would be down even more without letting immigrants from crime-ridden countries in.

Yet the Netherlands was the most dangerous when it was more homogenous..

Yet the Netherlands was the most dangerous when it was more homogenous..

What the stats show is that the regular homogenous Dutch population started committing way less crimes. Who knows why. But the crowd that recently arrived isn't doing that, hence the overall crime only going down by 50%.

Diversity is our greatest strength!
Sounds like he was probably a palestine supporter. They killed a Jewish guy over here in L.A county. Every metropolitan area globally is now in danger from hamas attacks. That isn't hyperbole folks are wearing hamas headbands in L.A county and chicago.

What the stats show is that the regular homogenous Dutch population started committing way less crimes. Who knows why. But the crowd that recently arrived isn't doing that, hence the overall crime only going down by 50%.

"Who knows why" lol

That's the whole point of these studies. Is to find out why..

You are still missing the point though but what else can I expect from people like you.

Lol. It sounds so ridiculous but then again 81 million.
There is only 12 million people between L.A county and chicago what is this 81 million number you are referring to. The danger of hamas terrorism in L.A county is that we are a major port area supplying like 1/3 of the united states maybe more if you include trucks and trains.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HorrorAngel
Back