Crime Two adults and three children hospitalised after Stabbing in Dublin

there's a way of doing this stuff. People who work in the field or a familiar with it can get a scent of it. Also they are likely interogating witnesses including the offendant if he's alert. In most cases releasing news on the intent is more important than race because the general public needs to be notified if they are in immediate danger e.g the procedures released about terror attacks, random attacks, serial killers are different because they are designed to inform people to behave in different ways.

Off the bat there is the fact that there has been no mention of any slogans being yelled before the attack. Attacks against children in particular are usually committed by very unhinged people or domestic violence.

again. IDK at this time. Alternatively, if in the chance it is a terror attack and police don't think it is and it turns out to be, and more are committed, it will cause people to lose confidence, but that's for a later date, not immediately after without even considering anything.
They released that he was a person of interest and his age. They know enough.

It makes no sense to say people should stop speculating when you have the info and half of it is out in the grapevine already anyway.

They released that he was a person of interest and his age. They know enough.

It makes no sense to say people should stop speculating when you have the info and half of it is out in the grapevine already anyway.
as I said. Race is a sensitive issue which is why they don't release it quickly without confirming everything.

the thing is, even internally police are prompted to avoid words like black/brown, so they have to have a discussion on what the best word is. I know already what you think about that ... but as I said it is a sensitive issue because if someone were to release it too soon without info it can cause unnecessary riots.

as I said. Race is a sensitive issue which is why they don't release it quickly without confirming everything.

the thing is, even internally police are prompted to avoid words like black/brown, so they have to have a discussion on what the best word is. I know already what you think about that ... but as I said it is a sensitive issue because if someone were to release it too soon without info it can cause unnecessary riots.
Yeah and if you say “we won’t answer what his background is” every time it’s a non-white and immediately tell its a white man when it is, people will start to notice the trend. So they’re still dumb as fuck for telling people “we won’t comment on that, but stop speculating”.

Anyone who hasn’t noticed their simple tactic by now must be a bit slow.

Yeah and if you say “we won’t answer what his background is” every time it’s a non-white and immediately tell its a white man when it is, people will start to notice the trend. So they’re still dumb as fuck for telling people “we won’t comment on that, but stop speculating”.

Nobody cares when a white man commits a crime. That's the difference.

They are scrutinized differently. If this was a crazy white person then there wouldn't be any riots and we wouldn't even know this happened because it would be brushed off as a "mentally ill" person.

neener neener your fly has a weener

Not that I wanna defend Conor, but those first two tweets has nothing to do with the terror attack.

He's after trying to start a race war and going mad about foreigners.

Suppose you have to make allowances for the dreams he must have where he taps Khabib's forearm but Herb never comes and the panic sets in.

and anyway, we've seen already that all it takes is one ego tripping celeb on X/twitter to say the wrong stuff and get a specific crowd frenzied enough to storm their own capital, so that tends to be why these steps are in place. If people get info into their minds too soon they might act on it too soon.

Lmao at the Irish rioting. That needs to be saved for our oppressed explosive brothers. This is why we kneel.
What kind of explosive brothers? The ones that go boom?

The Whore of Babble On has tweeted again

I don't follow McG but my X feed has had these in it all day too

InB4 "all Irishmen sound alike to you" blah blah blah but I swear some of the street videos in Dublin are shot by him too by his voice (& crappy camerawork.) Just saw one where the filmer says "I'll crack ye jaw wide open" to a group of probable "refugees" & it sounds EXACTLY like McGregor.

Half expect to see a new Conor mugshot soon...

Back