Crime Two adults and three children hospitalised after Stabbing in Dublin

Haha would you fuck off, you jabbering little hypocrite?

Britain is well rid of you.

Do you know something? If the UK or Ireland ever had a war, similar to that of the Ukraine, it would be young Irish and British men drafted to fight to defend the country and defend people like you and your children … it certainly wouldn’t be any foreigners … they’d soon be fleeing like they did in Ukraine.

Considering the disdain that you have for the young people of your own country, personally, I wouldn’t fight and I wouldn’t shed any tears.

Ironic that you have the name Eire in your name.

"This" being a non-existent problem, brewed up in the minds of terrified little bigots like you?

I'll live.

Don’t worry, I’ll give you a friendly reminder the next time this inevitably happens and please do know that this is the fault of you and your ideology.

Do you know something? If the UK or Ireland ever had a war, similar to that of the Ukraine, it would be young Irish and British men drafted to fight to defend the country and defend people like you and your children … it certainly wouldn’t be any foreigners … they’d soon be fleeing like they did in Ukraine.

Considering the disdain that you have for the young people of your own country, personally, I wouldn’t fight and I wouldn’t shed any tears.

Ironic that you have the name Eire in your name.
Blah, blah, blah. Boring.

Tell us the story of why you fled your home country, though?

That, and why you think immigration is acceptable for you, but not others?

Last edited:
Don’t worry, I’ll give you a friendly reminder the next time this inevitably happens and please do know that this is the fault of you and your ideology.
Can't wait.

Your following me around Sherdog has been fun, so far.

Why do you expect immigrants to stay in their countries and fix their problems while you fled a first world country at a drop of a hat when the white population dropped a few %??

You have zero rights to ever voice your opinion lol. You are a walking contradiction.

Why do you expect immigrants to stay in their countries and fix their problems while you fled a first world country at a drop of a hat when the white population dropped a few %??

You have zero rights to ever voice your opinion lol. You are a walking contradiction.

The people running my country are insane and actively work to undermine their young native population. I moved to a country that is actually sensible.

It’s not just the demographics, but crime, blm/lgbt brigade politics, legalization of drugs …. It’s like almost everything they do is trying to undermine and kill us as a people.

lol, just because I moved country, that means I should be happy about 10s of millions of third world immigrants moving to my country, otherwise I’m a hypocrite?? Libtard logic.

The people running my country are insane and actively work to undermine their young native population. I moved to a country that is actually sensible.

It’s not just the demographics, but crime, blm/lgbt brigade politics, legalization of drugs …. It’s like almost everything they do is trying to undermine and kill us as a people.

lol, just because I moved country, that means I should be happy about 10s of millions of third world immigrants moving to my country, otherwise I’m a hypocrite?? Libtard logic.

Yes, you are a textbook hypocrite. You left your country because you think it's shit and they did the same. What is the difference?

If anything their claims are superior to yours because they come from actual impovrished countries where as you came from one of the best countries on the planet.

Yes, you are a textbook hypocrite. You left your country because you think it's shit and they did the same. What is the difference?

If anything their claims are superior to yours because they come from actual impovrished countries where as you came from one of the best countries on the planet.

The difference is scale and value. I don’t cost my host country a penny and in fact, contribute financially to it. I also don’t have a criminal record, my fiancé is from this country and I am not taking over entire neighborhoods with people from my home village. I’m not building mosques etc. and culturally altering the country.

Ethnic Britons are an ethnic minority in London and Birmingham. That is the scale!

So you ran away because "emotions" and that is fine, but you want to deny people fleeing real problems the option to migrate?

The difference is scale and value. I don’t cost my host country a penny and in fact, contribute financially to it. I also don’t have a criminal record, my fiancé is from this country and I am not taking over entire neighborhoods with people from my home village. I’m not building mosques etc. and culturally altering the country.

Ethnic Britons are an ethnic minority in London and Birmingham. That is the scale!

Immigrants provide a net gain to the British economy. They made the food better, the music better, art and sport better. Shit, they've even made the British people more attractive!

But people like you ignore that, and instead cling to the small number of cases where immigrants have committed crimes, like some sort of bigoted life raft.

Britain has declined because its been pillaged by the Party that right wing dullards like you voted into power based on culture war bullshit.

Immigrants provide a net gain to the British economy. They made the food better, the music better, art and sport better. Shit, they've even made the British people more attractive!

But people like you ignore that, and instead cling to the small number of cases where immigrants have committed crimes, like some sort of bigoted life raft.

Britain has declined because its been pillaged by the Party that right wing dullards like you voted into power based on culture war bullshit.

There is a difference between having a little racial admixture and cultural exchange (which I agree with you, is a good thing) and having whole cities and town basically having their populations replaced.

We are witnessing the latter.

It may be "one of the best countries on the planet", but that's certainly not because of immigrants and their descendants. To the contrary, Britain becomes a worse place to live due to immigration.

Immigrants from Africa & Asia are a net drain on the economy, as they are in every European country. The food argument is all you have and it demonstrates how weak your position is. Since when did Africans & Asians make the music of Britain better? Absolutely absurd. What art comes from these people, too? And why would you differentiate between 'music' and 'art' when music IS art? Duhh. What art do Africans & Asians make? They produce no music & film. They also have nothing to offer the world of literature. Name all those Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Indian, Chinese, Somali, Nigerian, Yemeni etc authors. Go right ahead! Sport has nothing to do with immigrants. What on earth are you talking about?

You're obviously only interested in spreading fantasy & lies, as proven by your claim they've only "committed a small number of crimes". Don't leave out their descendants and the amount of crime they commit. You don't ever want to focus on the scourge that is muslim rape gangs. The reason is obvious.

Britain has declined for many reasons and immigration/diversity is the main one. The conservative party isn't right-wing. It's basically the labour party of 15-20 years ago.

LOL the irony of British people itt crying out for an ethno nationalistic state, to Irish people. It's funny how they complain about foreigners coming to Ireland and inforcing their language, laws and culture on natives by force or by terrorism. Because if any group is guilty of that in Ireland, it's them.

He's lived there for 20 years. At that point he's a citizen of Ireland... not some migrant fresh off the boat.
And lets not act like Ireland hasn't had it's share of atrocities in the last few decades either:
9d619988f7b48cbbdd63ddfa34999ebf.jpg

'he waited 20 years to try and kill Irish people, so it doesn't count' - you, literally

LOL the irony of British people itt crying out for an ethno nationalistic state, to Irish people. It's funny how they complain about foreigners coming to Ireland and inforcing their language, laws and culture on natives by force or by terrorism. Because if any group is guilty of that in Ireland, it's them.

Leftist desperation continues. LOL

This is what Europe has imported.

The arrogant 'buh-bye' at the end sums it up. They fear no consequence. They know the state is on their side. They know they'll receive only a slap on the wrist if they rape a European woman. The left's 'support' for women was only ever about politics & power, never about actually caring for women's safety. If it was, they'd be the most anti-immigration people on the planet. Instead, they're the most pro-immigration people. Their lack of interest in the mass rape of British girls by muslim rape gangs is further evidence which backs up my position. @skold @tastaylvr @Plastikman_Eire

Back