International Two test positive in Ghana for highly infectious Marburg virus. Fatality rate between 23-90%

We have so many doomers...climate change, pandemics, nuclear war etc think i'd die of stress before anything if I read MSM.

I'm not quoting MSM, I was fascinated with this stuff back in the nineties.

This book was fantastic.

51YVkwlwrsL._SX319_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I read a half dozen books on Ebola alone.

You talking like Malaria in relation to building the Panama Canal?

Similar principle.

With malaria in Panama, we tore the ground up with heavy machinery leaving troughs to fill with rainwater, amplifying mosquito breeding,

One mysterious killer in the Amazon was rats specifically, they tore down rainforest to make room for homes and the rats moved into their homes. The rats left droppings, people swept up the droppings, people breathed in the dust mixed with rat droppings, people dropped dead of a new disease.

All this shit just popping up and there's nothing to see here. Wake the hell up people.
Shit I read a article today about young adults just dying and "they don't know why".
There's a war against common folks.

Another CT come true

All this shit just popping up and there's nothing to see here. Wake the hell up people.
Shit I read a article today about young adults just dying and "they don't know why".
This shit has been popping up since the sixties. It’s never gone away. 2 people getting it in a place its known to be is not a conspiracy. Grow up.

What do you mean by this? Are you implying some sort of lab created or released virus?

Well hopefully it will fizzle out quickly like the Ebola outbreak from like 10 years ago. It seems like the virus would wipe out the infected before they spread it too far.

If Marburg goes global and becomes a pandemic, it has 1,000% been tampered with and weaponised in a lab and let loose deliberately. It's too lethal to become a pandemic. What should be a bit concerning, is Bill Gates gleefully chatting about 'haemorrhagic fever' being a pandemic in the near future...

If Marburg goes global and becomes a pandemic, it has 1,000% been tampered with and weaponised in a lab and let loose deliberately. It's too lethal to become a pandemic. What should be a bit concerning, is Bill Gates gleefully chatting about 'haemorrhagic fever' being a pandemic in the near future...

Hush, 2022 is the year of the co incidence. The people stating Marburg/haemorrhagic fever should be the next pandemic were just lucky. Could have been anything at all

Yeah if it spreads all around it was leaked. I have seen many crazy Bill Gates interviews but I missed the one on harmorrhagic fever but it does not surprise me as he is so intelligent, he can think ahead and predict all these things that happen.

Yeah if it spreads all around it was leaked. I have seen many crazy Bill Gates interviews but I missed the one on harmorrhagic fever but it does not surprise me as he is so intelligent, he can think ahead and predict all these things that happen.

https://expose-news.com/2022/07/08/study-monkeypox-manipulated-lab-intentionally-released/

Won't lie this site would come close to being the grifter site due to the unashamed cash grab BUT he actually does some good work and his opinion isn't too far fetched.

"If you believe in germ theory then you will be shocked to find that a new study, published by Portugal’s National Institute of Health has uncovered evidence that the alleged virus responsible for the Monkeypox outbreak supposedly sweeping across Europe, America and Australia, has been heavily manipulated in a lab by scientists, and further evidence suggests it has been intentionally released."

It was the favourite point of some guy that he is a welder, I won't lie this not a problem for me as I've met some underachievers doing menial work due to mental laziness that were razor sharp. The content is whats important to me more so than the platform.

"it has never been recorded in multiple countries at the same time.

Until now."

This has been around since 1970 and in over 50 years has never been reported in multiple countries and only once outside Africa, begs the question whats different now hey.....

The scenario wargame-
"A monkeypox outbreak that began on May 15th 2022, resulting in 3.2 billion cases and 271 million deaths by December 1st 2023."

"Are we really to believe it’s just a coincidence that we’re now witnessing an actual monkeypox outbreak, with the first cases being reported to the World Health Organisation on May 13th 2022?"

See its amazing how these war games seem to just nail it almost everytime, don't get me wrong a broken clock is right twice a day but this seems q littlw rediculous at this stage. Personally the people running these should be running lotto draws and planning because it just isn't bad guesswork, astounding really when you think about it.

"Scientists from the NIH collected clinical specimens from 9 monkeypox patients between May 15th and May 17th 2022 and analysed them.

The scientists concluded that the multi-country outbreak of monkeypox that we’re now allegedly witnessing is most likely the result of a single origin because
all sequences of viruses released so far tightly cluster together."

"They also concluded that the virus belongs to the West African clade of monkeypox viruses. However, they found it it is most closely related to monkeypox viruses that were exported from Nigeria to several countries in 2018 and 2019, namely the UK, Israel and Singapore. This is our first clue that this latest outbreak may be the result of an engineered virus leaking from a lab."

"My inference and interpretation?

On the basis of this sequence analysis report from the INSA team cited above, to me, this is looking more like a laboratory manipulated strain than a naturally evolved strain. Bad news.

Furthermore, this double-stranded DNA virus, infections by which have historically been self-limiting, appears to be evolving (during the last few days!) to a form that is more readily transmitted from human to human."

"This newly published scientific study has essentially uncovered a mass of evidence pointing to the latest monkeypox outbreak being the result of a heavily manipulated virus that has leaked from a lab.

Couple this with the Munich Security Conference simulation conducted in March 2021 that just so happened to revolve around a monkeypox outbreak beginning in May 2022 as the result of a bioterrorist lab leak, then it’s not hard to conclude that we’re either witnessing a real-life monkeypox outbreak that has been purposely released from a lab, or one hell of a coincidence. And we don’t believe in the latter."

Perhaps its just because I enjoyed Good Will Hunting or have met some surprisingly clever tradies but as time goes on I am less likely to just write this old mate off and more likely to think about his opinion. As he said thats one fucking hell of a coincidence, if you don't believe in monologueing evil geniuses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back