Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
Lol I think Fury carried him

I’m not so sure but we should find I’m someone will definitely be asking Fury this question. It did seem to me though Fury never chose to back off vs wilder even when getting dropped, but it seems pretty obvious he was not willing to risk getting hit by Francis.

Look how badly Fury was battered in his OWN SPORT! Just imagine how easily Francis would destroy him in MMA?

It's incredible how gullible people are. They actually thought boxing judges were giving it to Francis who was carried for 25 min. <Lmaoo>

Wilder didn't knock him down this early in the rounds when he could have with the boxing skills, maybe his power isn't matched with Ngannou's?

Dude I feel for you but atleast you won the moral victory cause we all know francis really won that fight. No way he lost.

I was expecting this one.
e4fadb30-75e5-11ee-b7dc-9a442b3e631a
BOOM! thx homie

So how does someone get outboxed when they win more exchanges, land more damage, score a knockdown and never even be stumbled?
I'd have to look at the actual stats, but Ngannou looked like he was taking and blocking a lot of jabs and punches looking for more opportune exchanges, and didn't always land his counters thus giving Fury the edge in volume.

No, you're actually really stupid if you think being knocked down and taken to a split decision he could have easily lost is carrying.
Fury clearly wanted a decision win. Ngannou was trying though.

The 8th and 9th rounds fury made it too obvious. Literally just dancing around an exhausted Francis.

Back