UFC 212 pbp/discussion

Great main event, terrible PPV, terrible, terrible, horrendous bets by myself.

Hope everyone made out ok. Back to tennis.

Down 2.41u total...My five year old son picked Holloway (because he caught the end of his fight against Lamas and thought it was the funniest thing ever). I picked Aldo. Should have listened.

Should have emptied my account on Holloway +175 at the start of round 3

Fuck, I feel sad for Aldo. That dude has had so much pressure on him.

A struggle staying up for this one and without much payoff betting wise. Grats to the winners, gonna hit the sack!

Should have emptied my account on Holloway +175 at the start of round 3
i saw +200 in Australia (sportsbet) and couldnt get on in time because we have to livebet via phone call. Cost me big (was small on Aldo pre-fight & didn't bet live there so lost twice really)

Huge win there

I've made an absolute killing on these changing of the guard main events in the past year and a half.

5 units claudia + carlos hit but first ever losing night on lb lost 1.5 uniys so up 3 units overall

Straight bets on holloway and 3 parlays cash! and hahah pleks

bittersweet ending to a shit event for me. hope everyone made out better than i did

Aldo has lost his chin. Not taking any credit away from Max. He's a beast. But Jose is not at the top of the division anymore. We should have seen it when McGregor broke him
He doesn't have the chin he used to, but he lost because he gassed. I did not like the way he looked in the third round. He slowed down and his defense got sloppy. He wasn't rolling away anymore and was becoming an easy target

I guess Holloway is the man right now. The Blessed vs Conor next.

And where were the leg kicks for god's sake.....

Man he really missed his chance to get on the mic and call out Conor. Would've been perfect with their history + super fight potential.

...but instead he leaves quietly.

come on man, you are smarter then this. he hasn't 'turned' into a boxer, he has been kicking less because he has fought grapplers it's as simple as that. he started kicking less ...

Stop trying to sidestep facts,

@plekz

Steak dinner?

ZERO LK's and it went down exactly as I predicted. From now on take what Connor Reubush says with a grain of salt.

Congratulations Max backers and hope everybody have a good night!

Ok night, doesn't recuperate the beating I took last week, but about half.

Another losing event for me, lost about the same amount as last week, needed Aldo to end up profitable. $200 on 5dimes and about $100 on sbg, bummer. :(

Same here. Down about 4U, Moraes, Aldo and small bets. Fuck this night.

I've had like 5 losing events in a row and I really don't know what to change. Not anything big, just 1-4U down all the time. It just sucks.

Was having an average night, slightly up on singles until I covered my 4 man parlay with this long shot and boy it paid off.

h2gvbjL.jpg

Was let down by these 2 though, Moraes one really should have landed.

VR7bbEj.jpg

LabEvk9.jpg

man i would have had a fucking great night with moraes, still up £420 so can't complain when my main bet failed.

And also, Max, what the fuck with begging for money in the interview. Call out Conor, Edgar or even Artem fucking Lobov, but don't get on your knees and swallow penis when you just won the belt.

Won back 1450$ in that fight, round 4 would've been 750$ extra. So at least this night did not end up too horrible, had Max lost there I would've lost almost this whole years winnings.

He truly is blessed

Back