***UFC 214's Jason "The Kid" Knight SHERDOG Q&A***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Jason!
Cool of you to show up here.

How far along do you think you are in the evolution of your game? Do you feel like you'd be ready for the top dogs, or are you taking a page out if Horiguchis book who famously said he'd prefer to get some more experience under his belt before fighting at the top?

Second albeit connected question:
What are you working on more: Filling the holes in your game by spending time on your weaknesses or advancing your strengths as far as possible?

Last question: Whats the highest level fighter you've ever been able to train with?

When you first started training, was there a fighter you aspired to perform like?

Hey man. With Choi, Yair and Mirsad losing their last fights you are the peoples choice for the next big prospect going for that FW belt.

Whats your dream fight? Cub or KZ would be fan favorites.

Happy early birthday.

Where did the kid name come from? Will be awkward if you're still fighting 10 years from now, but will also mean you will be successful to be around that long.

Jason I'm friends with some guys that's trained with you at ABMMA, and I gotta say you caught my eye when you beat Bruce Leeroy like you did. i think you'll go far in the UFC and I hope you dethrone Lamas and submit yourself as a legit contender. I think a fight between you and Holloway in the future would be a barn burner! keep up the good work dude.

What weight do you normally walk around at? Can't believe someone 5'11" makes 145.

Heya Knight! Do you don't think Lamas is a big step up? He is an top 5, and if you win you probably have to win more once to gain a Title shot, the risk worth?

Hey Jason!
Cool of you to show up here.

How far along do you think you are in the evolution of your game? Do you feel like you'd be ready for the top dogs, or are you taking a page out if Horiguchis book who famously said he'd prefer to get some more experience under his belt before fighting at the top?

Second albeit connected question:
What are you working on more: Filling the holes in your game by spending time on your weaknesses or advancing your strengths as far as possible?

Last question: Whats the highest level fighter you've ever been able to train with?
I believe that I'm just now beginning to evolve but I get better every day and I will never stop trying to evolve and improve in all aspects of my game I'm working hard not only closing holes offensive but I'm closing how is defensive as well trying to fix any mistakes I made before and prevent making mistakes in the future the highest level fighter I have trained with would probably be Anthony Pettis and the guys at roufusport I trained there for about a week one time

I believe that I'm just now beginning to evolve but I get better every day and I will never stop trying to evolve and improve in all aspects of my game I'm working hard not only closing holes offensive but I'm closing how is defensive as well trying to fix any mistakes I made before and prevent making mistakes in the future the highest level fighter I have trained with would probably be Anthony Pettis and the guys at roufusport I trained there for about a week one time
I think I can compete with anyone in my division and I welcome any fight whatsoever

What do you do for strength and conditioning?

And more one, who you want to fight if you win this fight?

Heya Knight! Do you don't think Lamas is a big step up? He is an top 5, and if you win you probably have to win more once to gain a Title shot, the risk worth?
I believe that he is a tough test and I believe that he is a step up in competition but I do not believe that he is unbeatable and I'm more than ready for the fight and yes it's very much worth the risk

What do you think of that Lee vs chiesa stoppage? Are thete any refs you prefer being the 3rd man in the cage?

Jason Knight, love your fights! Good luck against Lamas, the whole South is rooting for you!!!

And more one, who you want to fight if you win this fight?
I will fight whoever the UFC gives me next but it would be nice if they gave me someone to advance closer to the title

Good to see you here Jason. Since your fight with Alers I've been saying you are definitely one of the strongest in your weight division. You have really impressed me there, I love your aggressive drive.
I'd like to ask you:
1- who has been so far your toughest opponent
2- anyone you would be particularly looking forward to fight
3- the three strongest fighters in your weight division as of today

Hi Jason. Love watching you fights. They are always exciting.

Once you beat lamas what are your thoughts about facing fellow featherweight juggernaut and contender artem lobov?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back