UFC 220 - Miocic vs Ngannou - Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're going all in on Enrique Barzola right?

Matt Bessette coming off a 1st rd KO on DWTCS and fighting on short notice this weekend?

Is this too obvious?

Please advise.

Dc -3.5 -240

On that and late rd finishes

Should’ve hit font when he opened. Regretting that.

Short Notice:
- Julio Arce (in for Charles Rosa) vs. Dan Ige [1 week]
- Matt Bessette (in for Arnold Allen) vs. Enrique Barzola [0 days notice]
- Stipe Miocic vs. Francis Ngannou [announced 1 month ago]
- Sabah Homasi vs. Abdul Razak Alhassan [announced 1 month ago]

Ring Rust:
- Islam Makhachev 343 days [injury in Sept vs. Michel Prazeres]
- Gleison Tibau 805 days [USADA]

Returning from TKO loss:

- Daniel Cormier TKOed by Jones in July
- Sabah Homasi TKOed by Alhassan in Dec
- Matt Bessette TKOed by Holobaugh in July

Daniel Cormier: “Morning weigh-ins are tougher, you get no rest, not a fan, how do you sleep depleted and dehydrated, I wake up at 3am, a lot of people are struggling”

I'm going to smash Volkan, I don't ask Rockhold for info, this won't change our relationship, he was brave to move to Florida, I do alot of TV now, Cain is hurt, I got my kids, so he didn't have his two main training partners.

Short Notice:

- Stipe Miocic vs. Francis Ngannou [announced 1 month ago]
- Sabah Homasi vs. Abdul Razak Alhassan [announced 1 month ago]

Returning from TKO loss:
- Sabah Homasi TKOed by Alhassan in Dec
Good information but I would take these with a grain of salt. Since Homasi/Alhassan fought in December we know they have been training for each other for a long time and probably had a full camp before the December fight. Now they have had 6 weeks to make a few small adjustments. Also as we know Homasi wasn't really TKOd or even injured, Herb Dean made a horrible call.

Miocic/Ngannou is short notice but I'm willing to guess that Stipe or at least his coaches have been watching and studying Ngannou since at least last summer knowing that they would probably face him soon

I'm on the fence whether or not I'll be offering free picks for this card. On one hand it's a humdinger of a card, but on the other I've been neglecting my paid subscribers.

If you want Barry to cap UFC 220 in its entirety, and then post his picks so you can tail them, let your voices be heard. Will only be doing so if I reach 15 likes. Look, I hate begging for likes, but I feel the work I put into capping and making ya'll free money is more than fair. Been in a foul mood due personal issues and been drinking more than I should be. I do know that I can count on the large contingent of my Sherdog bro's to keep my grounded and sane.

Sometimes I let the haters get to me and it shouldn't be this way. Been a Sherdogger for a damn long time and there's a select few who wish to see my demise. It's just foul and a damn shame.

- Barry

took a break from sports gambling awhile back but getting back into it, this looks like a good card for betting. Will post picks in here after Ive gone over it properly.

I'm on the fence whether or not I'll be offering free picks for this card. On one hand it's a humdinger of a card, but on the other I've been neglecting my paid subscribers.

If you want Barry to cap UFC 220 in its entirety, and then post his picks so you can tail them, let your voices be heard. Will only be doing so if I reach 15 likes. Look, I hate begging for likes, but I feel the work I put into capping and making ya'll free money is more than fair. Been in a foul mood due personal issues and been drinking more than I should be. I do know that I can count on the large contingent of my Sherdog bro's to keep my grounded and sane.

Sometimes I let the haters get to me and it shouldn't be this way. Been a Sherdogger for a damn long time and there's a select few who wish to see my demise. It's just foul and a damn shame.

- Barry

hey barrybro, people tailing you for the last 4 events are down -4,76u while people following you for just the last 3 events are even -9,79u down.

Please don't charge us for your shitty picks, keep posting them for free

Barry's stats:
UFC 218 +5,03u
UFC Fox 26 -0,79u
UFC 219 -10,7u
UFN 124 +1,7u

Last 4 events total: -4,76u

Matt Bessette coming off a 1st rd KO on DWTCS and fighting on short notice this weekend?

Is this too obvious?

Please advise.

Too steep for my liking. Bessette has had a lot of good fights with a lot of good dudes. No shame losing to holobaugh, either.

Barzola dec for sure the most likely outcome in the fight, but not laying over -200

- Barry

If likes make you stay how many fuck off's to make you go away?

Is this too obvious?

Please advise.

I'm at work so I can't be bothered to look for the source but I watched an interview with Bessette where he said that he was gonna retire and look to become a police officer after one more CES fight...I think Barzola is gonna run through him.

Francis' underhooks are a big problem for anyone trying wrestle with him. He's good at finding them and he's more than strong enough to hold onto them. Breaking his grip is a task to say the least as demonstrated in the blaydes and reem fights. His left underhook got him up from blaydes and doubles kept reem against the cage. Though it's worth noting that wrestling with a bjj blue belt (reem) and an NJCAA wrestler (blaydes) and completely different games than the NCAA div 1 wrestler he'll be facing in stipe. Gotta study a bit more.

some njcaa wrestlers can be as proficient with tds as ncaa div 1 wrestlers

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tito_Ortiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back