PBP UFC 229: Khabib vs. McGregor Main Card PBP Discussion - 10pm ET/7pm PT/3am UK

25 years later and it’s still a fucking circus, don’t ever change UFC.

ESPN must be impressed...same with all the sponsors, actually. Fucking crazy Muslim guy who doesn’t drink and can’t lose, it almost sells itself, lol.

Conor was definitely guilty of assault and battery. He fucked some guys up who were on the bus. Khabib is also guilty though. He attacked a fucking trainer. His corner guy that hit Conor is probably completely fucked.

Yup, Dana said 3 of the guys on Khabib's camp where arrested, but Khabib himself should've algo been arrested for assault but i dont know whats going on with that

No it just hurts a lot. There's no way your neck is gonna break in that situation. You might panic and think it's going to break, though. The mentally toughest fighters are able to fight their way out of that position, but some can't. Conor's never shown that type of heart.
There's no greater Conor supporter than me (or was). But after the May fight, he turned in to a buffoon. He deserved this. Hopefully it wakes him up. Dude fucking humiliated himself tonight. Khabib should be stripped tho and thrown in jail. 0 defenses, like Conor.

There's no greater Conor supporter than me (or was). But after the May fight, he turned in to a buffoon. He deserved this. Hopefully it wakes him up. Dude fucking humiliated himself tonight. Khabib should be stripped tho and thrown in jail. 0 defenses, like Conor.

Did Dana punish McGregor in any way for the bus incident ?

UFC are bitches if they strip and suspend Khabib since they did nothing to McGregor after the bus incident.

Dude, Khabib dominated and destroyed Conor but then him and his camp assaulted people and fucked everything up, losing the belt is the least of their problems right now

Conor was definitely guilty of assault and battery. He fucked some guys up who were on the bus. Khabib is also guilty though. He attacked a fucking trainer. His corner guy that hit Conor is probably completely fucked.

Yeah those guys are getting deported for sure.

This is karma.
Khabib proved the world who owns the UFC, he doesn't need them.

Conor cheated throughout the entire match, Herb kept his mouth shut .
(Wait till you'll see the replays of how many illegal things conor did)

Dana promoted Conor's whiskey on top of it, knowing Khabib and his religion, they shoved it to his face.
Conor had a bus attacked, smashed a window with thrown chairs onto glasses , dana let that slip.
Karma happened tonight.

UFC got what it deserved from treating khabib the way they did.
Everyone knows who's the boss now, whether he'll fight with the UFC or not,
Bellator, ONE, there's more out there, he's the best and if you wanna see the best
You follow Khabib.

What a great way to shove you irish fanboys a sock up your mouth too.
Humility will always prevail.
All that inflated chest and ego talk only gets your ass beat,
Tonight, it even happened twice.
I mostly agree, but disagree about the whiskey. Alcohol always has been, and always will be, heavily associated with combat sports and alcoholic beverage companies are among the biggest sponsors of combat sports. I doubt Khabib even thought twice about it. They didn't shove it in his face. It was just the price they paid to get Conor back in the fold since they don't want to give him co-ownership or co-promotion.

Conor's going to the press conference with his hand in Khabib's front pocket.

Dannis dared to say something negative about Khabib while selling the fight, Khabib is too stupid diffirenciate real life vs trash talking which is what started the whole thing with Artem.

Of course you’re right. But at the same time, that whole narrative that Conor and his fanboys push of him being the ultimate alpha male of the UFC has been thoroughly shattered.
Khabib totally made Conor his bitch, Conor tapped from a fucking pain choke, he quit, he cowered before Khabib and the whole world witnessed it. So he can can the whole fucking bravado act now.

No it just hurts a lot. There's no way your neck is gonna break in that situation. You might panic and think it's going to break, though. The mentally toughest fighters are able to fight their way out of that position, but some can't. Conor's never shown that type of heart.
You don't think it's possible to get the leverage to cause a fracture in neck in a crank? I don't believe that.

UFC are bitches if they strip and suspend Khabib since they did nothing to McGregor after the bus incident.
They did nothing but suck Conor’s golden babydick and start using the video for promos. Literally 48 hours after Dana was crying and saying it was the most embarrassing and disgusting thing he’s ever seen.

There should be no repercussions for Khabib at all. He just executed the greatest night in UFC history and it was fantastic.

Karmas a bitch.

Did you actually see what happened with Danis? I couldnt make out shit I mean obviously he ran at him but who threw the first punch? If it was Danis then its not really anything different than Conor running at Aldo, if Aldo would have punched him Conor would have answered back too. If Khabib started attacking him im not defending him at all but maybe we should wait for proper angles before crucifying him.

What Khabibs corner did is disgraceful though, they should be banned for life and im sure they will be.
I think the difference here is that Khabib wasn't trying to cut a promo for his next fight with the cage jumping antics, he was actually trying to attack someone in the crowd.
If you watch the Aldo clip, Conor clearly wasn't trying to create a physical confrontation and it was obvious that Jose understood that as well. He stood his ground and smiled at Conor while he was yelling at him because it was clear that there wasn't an actual threat to his safety.

Coward move. Rat move.
I agree. Did you see the way he was holding Khabib's shorts, gloves, the fence and kneeing a downed opponent. Rat fuck indeed.

Seriously, though. If they strip him it's NUMBER WAN BOOLSHET!

I want to see Khabib v Tony. How long must I wait?

McGregor had it coming with all the trash talk but hopefully all the russians in Khabibs corner will be jailed for a bit, then get their visas revoced and suspended by the UFC. They can act like that in Russia but not in a civilized country.

lmao are you guy serious. brawls break out in almost every major sport. Guys fight, get sucker punched etc. Baseball brawls happen 2-3 times a season, only difference baseball/basketball athletes don't know how to fight.

Of course you’re right. But at the same time, that whole narrative that Conor and his fanboys push of him being the ultimate alpha male of the UFC has been thoroughly shattered.
Khabib totally made Conor his bitch, Conor tapped from a fucking pain choke, he quit, he cowered before Khabib and the whole world witnessed it. So he can can the whole fucking bravado act now.

He knew he'd lose. It's why he was more interested in promoting his whiskey than the fight.

Connor caused actual bodily harm to two people in his incident and Khabib has caused none. No charges needed

are-you-not-entertained-memegenerator-net-28894340.png

He tapped 3 times before and didn't change a thing, his next fight will sell more than all the PPVs of that year combined.

Back