UFC 232 Jones vs Gustafsson II

Corey is a great wrestler with good volume on the feet to boot. Always gotta worry about him facing someone with explosive power but hes got a path to victory here.

Sorry, Corey. Actually debating on Megan though.
Idk about Megan. Making Holly Holm look like Khabib was very eye opening. Cat gonna be looking for the clinch and TDs all night. Tough fight to call pre tape.

I'm waiting on Gus to get to >+300 and Nunes to get to >+250, people cant resist "locks" and parlays so I know Jones and Cyborg are getting bet furiously. Look at Ryan Hall, hes the biggest fav of the card right now cause hes a locky "lock". Also would not feel super confident taking Mendes but I still need to take a further look. I think NBK left the cage after getting robbed against Lawler and I dont think hes coming back, Carlos will show up though.

If i would be looking for a C Anderson bet I would wait for the Dec prop. Personaly I think Latifi will finish him.

I think penn has a great shot at beating Hall with his graping skills. I put 5 units down already and will add more when the price climbs.

Idk about Megan. Making Holly Holm look like Khabib was very eye opening. Cat gonna be looking for the clinch and TDs all night. Tough fight to call pre tape.
I’m a fan boy looking for an excuse to bet Megan, but as Zingano’s striking defence sucks, Megan could maybe dominate her from the range just with boxing and high kicks without exposing herself too much at muay thai range for td’s. Holly’s td’s were mostly single legs when Megan pressured up close.

Sorry, Corey. Actually debating on Megan though.

Yeah, I need to watch way more tape (have only seen one fight each from Anderson and Latifi), but based on my present knowledge, Anderson has all the tools to easily win the decision here. Him at dog odds looks great.

On the flipside, I was hoping to get Zingano at dog odds, but she is actually the favorite. The way Zingano was badly bothered by the slightest contact from Marion Reneau was concerning. Furthermore, Reneau has possibly the worst takedown defense in the entirety of the UFC, but her ground game from the bottom is quite decent, whereas Anderson is a zero in that regard.

I’m a fan boy looking for an excuse to bet Megan,

Heh, I'm the exact opposite. I really like Cat and utterly despise Megan. Then again, I bet and won on scumbag Justin Willis beating beloved legend Mark Hunt, so I will bet the freakshow Aussie idiot if her price is right.

Instead of getting the big victory I wanted this weekend I end up breaking even. Should have been a massive win but Green, Hooker Carvalho.

Green probably deserved the win, he out landed Drakkar 2-1.

Carvalho also could have won, he did more damage but got suspect TDD, embarrassing losing to a 40 year old Machida

Chiesa beats Condit easy. TD's all day and maybe even gets a sub.

Chiesa should benefit from the move up in weight

I lost confidence in chiesa, he looked awful vs pettis which was a great matchup for him.

I lost confidence in chiesa, he looked awful vs pettis which was a great matchup for him.

Depends how much of that was due to that deadly cut to 155lbs, which I suspect is quite a bit.

Dimes doesn’t have a line on Mendes/Volkanovski. Wonder what’s up with that?

Yeah, I need to watch way more tape (have only seen one fight each from Anderson and Latifi), but based on my present knowledge, Anderson has all the tools to easily win the decision here. Him at dog odds looks great.

On the flipside, I was hoping to get Zingano at dog odds, but she is actually the favorite. The way Zingano was badly bothered by the slightest contact from Marion Reneau was concerning. Furthermore, Reneau has possibly the worst takedown defense in the entirety of the UFC, but her ground game from the bottom is quite decent, whereas Anderson is a zero in that regard.
Agree that Corey has a clear path to victory, but he’s chinny af and Latifi can crack. Torn on this one so far.

Instead of getting the big victory I wanted this weekend I end up breaking even. Should have been a massive win but Green, Hooker Carvalho.

Green probably deserved the win, he out landed Drakkar 2-1.

Carvalho also could have won, he did more damage but got suspect TDD, embarrassing losing to a 40 year old Machida

Man, I'm still mad about Green. That fight drove him to retirement, I wonder if judges ever feel bad in hindsight but I would guess they dont. People usually dont respond well to criticism or take responsibility unless its forced upon them. Do judges ever get punished for clearly bad decisions? I would guess they dont.

I took Carvalhos DEC line as well but didnt watch the fight.

I think penn has a great shot at beating Hall with his graping skills. I put 5 units down already and will add more when the price climbs.

Your money but 5u on a 2019 BJ Penn should be absolute extreme MAXX, and you should share with all of us the insider info you must have on Hall.

I'm waiting on Gus to get to >+300 and Nunes to get to >+250, people cant resist "locks" and parlays so I know Jones and Cyborg are getting bet furiously.

I like doing multiple, partial-unit bets on my ML wagers, on the chance they go the opposite way I anticipate. Maybe a good choice here?

Back