UFC 232 PBP/Discussion

So i hit, Megan ML, Megan KO and FDGTD I love you MEGAN

Anyone remember the finger poke of doom with Hogan?

That was the toe poke of doom. Next generational shit. The future is now.

Yes! Love that big white ghost get a W inside the octagon. Even if is in that freak way.

So glad I stayed off Zingano ITD +300 to play U2,5 for +175

That was different. Seriously though you ain't lying about her foot work. Cat was just running laps around the outside of the cage

Toe in the eye or not, Cat had horrible footwork and defensive reactions.

Lost 4 units that I bet on Zingano ML....but made 7.5 units betting 1.5u on Anderson TKO/KO at +500. In retrospect, wish I had hit that latter prop even harder. 11 units profit on the night so far while wondering whether to hedge on Nunes at +240 or not.

Taking some dumb loses tonight

I had Anderson ko but more on cat ml

Real flukey

Zingano was looking real weird and then got a toe to the eye. Don't bet on WMMA much, seems higher variance. I think honestly betting dogs or pass is often the play.

Guessed every single fight right and still lost like 70$ somehow

She had a cut across the eyelid lol . That’s straight toenail bro
An eyelid cut won't cause that kind of reaction just like no cut normally does cause it's superficial damage. There was more than a cut eyelid there Cat is tough af.

Lost 4 units that I bet on Zingano ML....but made 7.5 units betting 1.5u on Anderson TKO/KO at +500. In retrospect, wish I had hit that latter prop even harder. 11 units profit on the night so far while wondering whether to hedge on Nunes at +240 or not.

I think you did fine. That was a very fluky KO, who knows what happens if they rematch.

I’m huge on Nunes, letting it ride. Just don’t see any strong reason to favor Cyborg

Back