• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 232 PBP/Discussion

To everyone panicking about the big line movement on Nunes/Cyborg:

Remember how many times we saw that in the past and people freaked out and it turned out it was a gift. McDonald/Lineker comes immediately to mind. HUGE move toward McDonald and a lot of us added to our Lineker action and made bank.

I'm not even betting anymore but am following you guys and I don't want to see panic cause mistakes. If you liked Nunes to start I'm not saying it's a reason to now switch sides. I'm just saying that if you liked Cyborg, this shouldn't make you freak out.

Cyborg doesn’t grapple and Nunes has 1” reach advantage so that narrative doesn’t do much for me
Cardio, toughness mental and in terms of her chin, strike diversity, ability to be the hammer and the nail without crumbling.

Win or lose to Andrei I want to see Harris vs Tai. Don't know why but just want too see that fight!

Harris ML, Harris round 1, Under 2½ rounds.

you are literally retarded if you don't have money on arlovski at +190 right now. harris is utter trash.
I realize this I put a flyer on Harris itd before line went nuts or I would be. Probably should buy out but, but just gonna ride I guess

Anik is saying Harris is @ Spartan MMA with Eryk Anders. Wow, that camp is doing very well :D

Harris starting to breath out of his mouth. Hoping Andrei stay safe until Harris get tired 2nd and 3rd rounds! Come on Andrei!

Harris round 1.

Harris catching Arlovski with counters.

10-9 Harris, looks like he can take the DEC or the KO. He did have his mouth open a few times but I cant tell f he was just breathing heavy or sighing lol

An eyelid cut won't cause that kind of reaction just like no cut normally does cause it's superficial damage. There was more than a cut eyelid there Cat is tough af.

We'll see later hopefully it's nothing serious I feel bad for my babe.

Harris R1 but he isn't fighting very technically at all.

Arlovski's body is getting old. Looking less and less muscular every time I see him fight.

Don't know how Arlovski stopped getting KO'd late in his career. Almost always goes the other way. Competitive first round.

So that's an eye poke, but it looked like Harris was trying to grab Arlovski's head (for the plum). How do you stop that from happening?

Back