• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC 232 PBP/Discussion

Fuck, my Megan bet cashed but I would've liked to see how that shit played out more than winning my bet honestly.

Anyone considering getting out of their Cyborg position? I think she's carrying an injury into this. There were some twitter posts shortly after the incident coming out of her camp that suggested the fight would be off.

Anyone considering getting out of their Cyborg position? I think she's carrying an injury into this. There were some twitter posts shortly after the incident coming out of her camp that suggested the fight would be off.
I'm not worried, a lot of movement elsewhere too. Condit almost at evens, Arlovski almost up to +200 now. Even Mendes is at -120 from -160 not long ago. Doubt everyones injured.

What injury?

Got nothng on the next one. I expect Harris to get the KO1 or Arlovksi to fight to a tactical DEC, more likely Harris stopping any takedowns that he may attempt and KOing him though.

EDIT: Arlovski KO is a possibility as well but I'd say it's very small.

I put 2U on Cyborg because of the good price just now. Not a major bet or anything. I'll have to see Cyborg lose before I believe it. Tonight could be the night, but I suspect money is came in on Nunes because she has a great history of winning as a dog and is a great fighter. I think $1.60 is a good price for Cyborg who I cap at around $1.40.

It's not like they are at evens or something crazy like that.

Guys what's going on with Cyborg? Few hours ago she was -250. Now she is -175. Looks fishy...

Got nothng on the next one. I expect Harris to get the KO1 or Arlovksi to fight to a tactical DEC, more likely Harris stopping any takedowns that he may attempt and KOing him though.

I see in Arlovski better fight IQ, better cardio, Harris is just a big hand flying, but I know, it can always land.

Just came back from dinner with my girl.

Was on Hall (I saw and loved that fight), small BJ by decision (expected to lose tho) and big on Megan Anderson...

Next Im on Arlovski.. not expecting him to win tho.

Back