PBP UFC 235: Jones vs. Smith Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: 6:30pm ET/3:30pm PT/11:30pm UK

Will gardbrant become renan barao part deux?

Why the fuck would garbrandt go wild there. Terrible. I saw that coming from a mile away. Haymakers!! Amazing to watch though, just surprised
His leg was hurt. Pedro did it with low kicks. So he decided to go full out.

Cody just became the Holly Holms for Men

I’m still amazed Cody won a championship. The IQ he has displayed over his last three fights have been nothing short of astounding

He fought the best fight ot his life and was lucky enough to have been gifted an undeserved title shot.
Funny thing is Cruz was 100% right about Cody in the lead up to that fight. He said he had a trash chin and couldn't take a punch but Cruz can't crack so he wasn't equipped to take advantage of of it

Ok now i can take a break cuz WMMA.

So missed the First fight of the main card
(We Moved to a sport bar)
Was it Any good ?
Cody got KO'd again I see.
Good fight?

For his sake I hope not, he will get walked down by a top guy. He's really good dont get me wrong, he's not GOAT or will be GOAT like so many have proclaimed. His cardio is awful, think of how Max would abuse him. Ridiculous tbh.
Max is my favorite fighter man so yeah Max eats him alive right now. Max also seems to be going up to 155. If Max can keep making 145 he is just levels above everyone else I don’t see Volk blanketing him. Until he loses his chin his take one to give 5 volume striking is just too much right now.

LMAO Cejudo's head is so big for a Flyweight that it doesn't even look small next to Ngannou's xD

Dont miss out on Zhang. Shes a JBG bitch

well I will take a shower, I don't care about this wmma fight

His leg was hurt. Pedro did it with low kicks. So he decided to go full out.
I mean that's fine but he had Munoz hurt. He could have stayed composed and picked his shots better for a finish.

Zhang is an interesting prospect. She beat the piss out of Aguilar. Torres always make a fight shitty with her bouncing and powerless striking.

Bantam weight is getting very top heavy and TJ is out there trying to pick on smaller guys

Guess no one ever Told Cody that If you're gonna try and be all Wanderlei then you gonna need a chin

Back