PBP UFC 240 Holloway vs Edgar: Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00pm ET/7:00pm PT

Damn. Frankie looked old in that post fight interview

Gotta give respect to Frankie, Max towered over him and still, Frankie had his moments. I don't think he'll get the belt back but he's still top 5 in the division.

Why are they interviewing a fighter when the show is over?

Frankie's son is named Santino?
41e2590ed0917f6f15cae5e72a2e965f.jpg

Volk destroys Max
He’s bigger
Stronger
Hits harder
Has a better chin
Than Edgar

I don’t want to hear anyone talk about a McGregor rematch. DUDE blocks shots with his face

Ortega is bigger, stronger, hits harder, and has a better chin than Edgar too and look what happened to him.

Much like Big Nog, Frankie's career doesn't get the credit it deserves. He's not the best of his era in his weight classes that he has fought in, but he's basically been #2 or #3 and has beat a who's who in those divisions.

Too many idiots concerned with the big zero in the loss column instead of the strength of schedule

Lmao the just leave people get in the octagon after the event?

BEST IS BLESSED. Max looked great. RIZIN TIME BITCHES. Won’t be in that thread cause I need my alone time to be balls deep in RIZIN.

Respect for Max and Frankie. Frankie has long been one of my favorites and for him to still compete at the level he does is very admirable. He really took it to Max and had a good game plan. Appreciated Max's approach to keep a high level of defense, only got caught super clean a handful of times and timed his offense well. It was a more reserved performance but given how his last fight went you can't blame him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaleRousyStan
Back