PBP UFC 246: McGregor vs Cowboy Main Card PBP Discussion - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
Cerrone is a mental midget. I predicted this would happen with my posts because I knew he would fold. This was the most unexcited I've bee for a Conor fight. Just literally watch the fight on youtube and skipped the rest of the shit card.

It wasn't a fix. Cerrone is just in no way shape or form an elite fighter.

giphy.gif

Looks suspicious AF. @Clementine @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

Shut yer hole in future then.

why? isn't this a forum? i just did a quick google, and i see nothing where Paul Felder talk shit about him. i DID however see Conor calling him a plastic Irishman.

so thanks for nothing useless cunt.

Drunk cowards in here shitting on Cerrone saying he quit and shit. He got obliterated you fuckwit pussies.

It was both. Other fights get washed but they try to survive even if their body doesn't allow it.

Cerrone had no survival instincts, no movement, no awareness, and just was a punching bag.

The steroid junky quit like usual bonus or no bonus.

Was
It was both. Other fights get washed but they try to survive even if their body doesn't allow it.

Cerrone had no survival instincts, no movement, no awareness, and just was a punching bag.
Didn't even try to knee Conor in the clinch. He pussied out. I don't give a damn if he's an MMA fighter or not. That was comically bad.

I've been saying since the RDA fight that Cerrone is going to go the Gomi route. His chin is gone and he has no mental fortitude.

Soon enough he'll be on a big losing streak and end up getting finished by unranked prospects in the 1st.

Cerroni is mentally weak and his skills and IQ and his instincts are pure trash. At his best he is a Top 12 Gatekeeper. Anthony Pettis KOd him. Dos Anjos destroyed him twice so did Ben Henderson. Journey man Diaz also beat him , then Darren Till KO him so did Masvidal and Gaetjhe and Tony. All those fighters are or were inside top 5 at some point all destroyed ceroni and now we should suprised he beat cowboy inside 1st round? Eh....NO.

So weird how upset people are getting cause McGregor won.

Can’t have a go at McGregor for his performance so have a go at Cowboy for losing instead <Lmaoo> Sad!
We live in a really fukking weird time, where people hate winners and they also hate losers.

That was a vicious vicious performance from Conor. A 40 second masterclass in killer instinct and how to put away a fighter.

Thing I hate about Cerrone is he talks like he is the biggest warrior out there and I've seen countless times of him quitting when things get tough. Against Nate, blowing his nose to get out of the Ferguson fight and now this shit performance where he kissed his opponents ass leading up to a beatdown.

This guy seems like a bully. One of the few people I am satisfied seeing Conor destroy.

Is Conor correct saying hes the first fighter to get 3 finishes in 3 different divisions

Cerrone won't be at the post fight press conference, has been taken to hospital.

Thing I hate about Cerrone is he talks like he is the biggest warrior out there and I've seen countless times of him quitting when things get tough. Against Nate, blowing his nose to get out of the Ferguson fight and now this shit performance where he kissed his opponents ass leading up to a beatdown.

This guy seems like a bully. One of the few people I am satisfied seeing Conor destroy.
Imagine being a punching bag for the elite of UFC anytime some fighter needs a boost there is ceroni to make him look good. This pathetic fighter calls himself a legend but i just see a stupid dumb ass redneck with low fight IQ, once he gets hit his brain shuts off he gives up and becomes a punching bag

giphy.gif

That is a beautiful sequence of destruction!

Maybe one too many steps before the knee...

I remember Cerrone begging for a Conor fight last year. It came off weird like he was desperate for money....now it all makes sense. He knew he had no chance in this fight and was all about the pay day.

This is the same guy who fights like 50 times a year. He's all about the money at the end of the day so can't really blame him. The lifestyle he lives, he needs cash.

MMA doesn't pay these guys enough.

Back