PBP UFC 249 Ferguson vs Gaethje: Main Card PBP - 10:00 pm ET/7:00 pm PT

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I actually think he's meh as a coach much like Duke (Trevor being better than Duke slightly). Just had some really amazing talents who they happened to find when they were very green but with potential and able to get it out of a couple.

He's (Duke) done a piss poor job with Pettis, but maybe that's just Pettis being a headcase himself.
I think Duke is really bad but Whitman clearly improved Rose and Gaethje and made them championship calibre, although they are talented fighters who would be top 10 without a doubt at another camp.

It's absolutely horrendous to stop a fight when both fighters are still standing. I don't care how dominant one side is over the other. Unless the other guy goes down or willingly gives up, let it go.
It was a good stoppage. That fight was over.

Did you hear him (Gaejthe)? ...said Ferguson smoked him, didn't remember something. something...while walking away down the aisle...I couldn't hear it all.

Just posted about. He said he didn't remember the first round. He smoked me.

This is a new day. Khabib better not stand with him.

I wanna see Gaethje and Connor on the feet.

OH BOY

Tony landed a big upper and thats all.Im surprised cause Justin is usually very hittable. Didnt think it would be that onesided
He's really not all that hittable anymore. After he got stopped TWICE, he changed his style. He fights smart now. I think if someone beats him, it's a grappler like Khabib. I think he destroys Conor.

Goodnight ...tony, you broke my heart..
Fuck that. No one gets hits like that and survives. Tony represented [H]ard. If you hate now Mr Fair-weather you were never a fan for fighter but win streak.

Chiesa's tweet showing up in the corner there and he saying something about "casual MMA fans..."

Didnt realize he was on sherdog ><

IF.
You right though, standing Khabib loses to Gaethje and Ferguson.
In theory Gaethje can keep it standing and win but in practice maybe not. It should be an interesting fight though. I think Gaethje had a better chance than Ferguson even before this fight.
agreed

Does matter. Let him go out like a man.

His chin didn't allow him to.

I hated everything about this fight from the start. Tony just kept taking these fights old school style and now he finally pays for it. That was a career ending beat down.

I predict Khabib vs Justin will be another mauling of a striker.

giphy.gif
<{danayeah}>

Would love:
Khabib X Justin
Conor x Masvidal
Diaz x Tony

Had Pettis, Hardy, Kattar, Ngannou, Cejudo and Tony winning

I think Duke is really bad for Whitman clearly improved Rose and Gaethje and made them championship Cali we, although they are talented fighters who would be top 10 without a doubt at another camp.

earlier I was thinking during that fight, if Justin was training with like a high level dutch kickboxing coach, he would be the best striker in that division by a mile. If he could pull off 2-3 punch combo's and finish with HIS leg kicks, would be trouble for basically everyone who he fought (even more than he is now)

Lol everyone was saying tony was gonna starch Justin, styles make fights and Justin has nasty striking

Back