UFC 249 will take place in Florida May 9th

u sound like a moron for calling dozens of ppl a moron..

if he wanted to fight tony, then he should have stayed in the states. its that simple, moron.
Not matter how much he wanted to fight Tony it wasn't going to happen. Simple as that. The fact that Tony v Justin didn't happen should tell you he made the right call going to be with his family.
And hey, it's not my fault there are dozens of morons. Maybe you could help and stop being one? That'd be one less person to call a moron<seedat>

What's your point? He obviously doesn't need to make weight.
Meaning even if ufc wanted to offer him the fight no way he could make it . Ad soon as he said he was out he probably blew up, didn't even wait to see how ot would all play out

Meaning even if ufc wanted to offer him the fight no way he could make it . Ad soon as he said he was out he probably blew up, didn't even wait to see how ot would all play out
It's a pandemic bud... Did you think it would end in a week?

Wwe is still doing weekly televised shows with no fans despite some of their actors getting covid

yeah, but vince doesn't answer to anyone. daddy disney put baby dana in his place once and are going to do it again.

yeah, but vince doesn't answer to anyone. daddy disney put baby dana in his place once and are going to do it again.
Would have already happened and Vince has tv and endorsement exec's to deal with

People bringing up WrestleMania don't realize that is a wrong decisions and Vince is probably one of the biggest scumbags in history of humanity, and that's including Jeffery Dahmer and God drowning all humanity because they fucked each other in the asshole in one city

Last edited:
People bringing up WrestleMania don't realize that is a wrong decisions and Vince is probably one of the biggest scumbags in history of humanity and that's including Jeffery Dahmer and God drowning all humanity because they fucked each other in the asshole in one city
<escalate99>

giphy.gif

Everybody in attendance:
giphy.gif

California did. Vince answers to fox and nbc. Neither seem to have a problem with him running shows

I would love to know how much Disney “donates”
They must be the biggest “donors” in the state
You vote, but you don't know how to look up political contributions tied to people who work at specific corporations?

How do you make informed decisions? How do you interpret the news? Jesus Christ.

• All legal contributions made by Disney and Disney employees are on the internet.

• So far, they have donated $2,994,462 in 2020 to political campaigns.
  • They usually support the same number of GOP and Dem officials at almost the same monetary amounts - but lowered the dollar amounts given to the GOP since Trump took office.
  • The GOP is getting peanuts from Disney since Trump took office.
  • Since 1990, they have contributed over $36 million to campaigns
  • They have spent over $88 million on lobbying efforts since 1998.

I assume they will test everyone and limit the amount of people to absolute minimum. Supposedly the testing is lacking but if Rogan can go and get a couple of tests and someone could get a test for their house cat in NY, then surely someone with connections could get tests for everyone at the event. How is that any more risky than millions of people going to the store every day?

People like to talk about Dana just being greedy, but he's a business owner. Every company is trying to do what they can to survive. I'm sure the company I work for is figuring out how to get some operations going once it is allowed by the state. Obviously it won't go right back to like it was before. I guess they are figuring out reduced schedules, keeping more space between people, thorough cleaning, etc. Because the idea that companies (and thus the people they employ) can stay shut down for months is not at all possible for most.

Back