UFC 283: Teixeira vs. Hill

I put Burns back into a couple DK lineups. There's late swap now so not such a big deal I guess but I'm assuming it's still on as of now.

My daughter has six friends staying tonight at our place so my house is gonna be a madhouse. We'll see exactly how much I can even focus on the fights at all haha.

I put Burns back into a couple DK lineups. There's late swap now so not such a big deal I guess but I'm assuming it's still on as of now.

My daughter has six friends staying tonight at our place so my house is gonna be a madhouse. We'll see exactly how much I can even focus on the fights at all haha.

My daughter has one friend sleeping over tonight and it's noisy as fuck. Good luck with six lol.

My daughter has one friend sleeping over tonight and it's noisy as fuck. Good luck with six lol.

Dude...I lost the coin flip to my wife and I have to drive them all to Chipotle later. So I'm gonna miss at least one fight, probably part of another as well. We live in the suburbs so it's like 20 minutes each way. That car ride is gonna have me drinking whiskey straight from the bottle when I get home LOL.

Dude...I lost the coin flip to my wife and I have to drive them all to Chipotle later. So I'm gonna miss at least one fight, probably part of another as well. We live in the suburbs so it's like 20 minutes each way. That car ride is gonna have me drinking whiskey straight from the bottle when I get home LOL.

Jesus Christ dude. RIP.

Also why did betonline pull most of the props?? Only a few fights have them. This seems like James Krause's doing haha

Also why did betonline pull most of the props?? Only a few fights have them. This seems like James Krause's doing haha

"How to become the most hated man on an MMA betting forum..."

So...holy shit. No wonder the u1.5 is so ridiculously juiced in this guy's fight. LMAO not sure I've ever seen this even at HW. Look at how quickly all these fights end. Guess who's last 7 fights this is?
upload_2023-1-21_16-12-23.png

im the only one who saw that info? then must be some troll shit... sorry if not true
youre-fired-vince-mc-mahon.gif

im the only one who saw that info? then must be some troll shit... sorry if not true
You got trolled for sure. Not even sure where you saw it because it's NO where on the net. Give me a link..

It's still on. Paul Felder just hyped it on the live broadcast....LIES!!!

Back