UFC 283: Teixeira vs. Hill

You guys got any thoughts on Ihor/Shogun ITD? I've got a 2.75k Multi on with that + RObo/Bruno ITD + Hill/Glover ITD.

It seems like a good enough leg to me, but my worry is that Ihor is an absolute can with 1 round cardio, and that he might not finish Shogun in the first, but then they're both too tired from round 2 onwards to finish each other, and then it goes to a decision.

If I keep it and it wins, I'll make 2.75k profit, but if I take it out and the mult wins, I'll get +1300. Pretty big difference.
I'm thinking similar. Ihor went to decision with absolute cans before, so he can go to distance in this fight too. If you want to bet this fight, I think the best option is just to go with Potieria ML because I don't think Shogun will finish him and Ihor should have round one in the bag.

I'm thinking similar. Ihor went to decision with absolute cans before, so he can go to distance in this fight too. If you want to bet this fight, I think the best option is just to go with Potieria ML because I don't think Shogun will finish him and Ihor should have round one in the bag.

Yeh, something that stood out to me was Ihor's fights have been ITD in his last 4, but the one before that he went to a decision against a guy who is 0-7. That guy has been finished in 5 of those 7 losses too.

More looking at Ihor's record and just watching him fight shows how much of a can this guy is. In his fight against Nicolae, that first round wasn't super high pace or anything. Bit of striking and he got taken down and held a bit. It shouldn't have really gassed someone too hard, but at the 4th min mark or so, you could just see Ihor was totally drained.

Shogun could definitely beat him, but it seems like Ihor can take some shots. Nicolae needed a long barrage to get the TKO. Ihor didn't go down from any of it.

I just can't see current Shogun sustaining that same offense if he does hurt Ihor. He just doesn't seem to have the energy for that now.

I'm only really doubting myself because last time I worried about a leg pick it was Cannonier/Strickland ITD, and it cost me a 5th straight mult lol. Was going to drop that, but didn't, and that hurt in the end.

I think Burns and Glover have good chances of pulling a sub victory.I wouldn't be shocked if Johnny subs Craig after rocking him

Shit picks for main
Hill by KO. I'd like to see Glover win and logic tells me has a great shot but older fighters tend go on losing skids when taking devastating losses after good wins/streaks - think of Belfort, Hendo, Couture, Nog etc. Hill is prime to land something and spoil the hometown party.
Fig by dec. I think Moreno is the better fighter but tends to fuck up when he shouldn't. I think Fig is actually smarter fighter of these two. If Moreno puts it all together he wins as easily as he did the second fight tho.
Burns by dec. Magny doesn't beat jitz guys.
Andrade by tko. Anyhing else is just weirdness.
Walker by tko. Craig subs guys that think they are competent enough to not get subbed and go to ground with him. He loses to athletic and explosive guys who keep it on the feet.

Stamann is shook. Looked very worried.
Was going to ask for photos but his coach was trying to get him fired up.

I think this could be a factor for a few guys, going from fighting mostly at the Apex to fighting infront of a really hostile crowd.

I don't think it will bother people like Paul Craig, Dalby or Jamahal Hill, but some dudes might get shook and some might get over excited (looking at TWrecks here)

Yeah he said he was on an elevator with Burns, Luque, and Robocop earlier.
Have a little over a unit on Lacerda so that’s good news for me

no way stamann covers his line, even if he had a good weight cut and wasn’t freaking out

Have a little over a unit on Lacerda so that’s good news for me

no way stamann covers his line, even if he had a good weight cut and wasn’t freaking out

I took a tiny stab at Lacerda sub +600. 12 wins, 10 subs. Cody has 5 total losses, 2 by sub. I think if Lacerda wins, way more than 50% of the time it's by sub so like this better than the ML.

I took a tiny stab at Lacerda sub +600. 12 wins, 10 subs. Cody has 5 total losses, 2 by sub. I think if Lacerda wins, way more than 50% of the time it's by sub so like this better than the ML.
I was going to hit that too but I’m good with his ml at +300. Covers it all and I think he could beat stamann by ko sub or Dec.

Magny seems fine. Won’t stop Burns from beating his ass, though. <45>

What's with this shit,is the fight on or not?

Right? You motherf*ckers know I change my DK lineups based on posts like this right LOL? Bets are bets, if fight is off, whatever. Just get the $ back. But DK if you leave a dead fight in a lineup you're done. C'mon!

Cant find anything about magny not fighting? What is this shit???

Back