PBP UFC 294 - Makhachev vs. Volkanovski 2 Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat 10/21 at 2PM ET / 11AM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
4 POTN bonuses

Islam
Mokaev
Murmagomedov
Aliskerov

Victor Henry should have got one too for his performance. :rolleyes:

Exactly

And now the phony marketing machine will push Islam as some all time great because he beat a 145er on short notice
Same shit they doing with cum shot. Beating an old bloated Usman doesn't mean shit at MW. You could have volk fight islam at MW and that don't mean they both MWs. There is a reason why cumshot was cutting all that weight to go at WW instead of MW. If he had to fight the top 10 MWs he would get cumshot train derailed.

I hope we can stop seeing these stupid automatic title shots at higher weight classes. Hardly anyone moves up and is the same fighter they were at their previous weight class. And Connor was unusual as he was a skeleton at 145. And even then he beat Eddie Alvarez then did nothing. So what.

It's a waste of time.

my takeaway from the event

khamzat fighting bums - i kill everybody!
khamzat fighting top fighters - i barely decision everybody!

also, certain fighters fighting in dubai from certain parts of the world seem to get away with the fouls.

magomedov-v-silva.jpg

He tried to kick his lips off

4 POTN bonuses

Islam
Mokaev
Murmagomedov
Aliskerov

Victor Henry should have got one too for his performance. :rolleyes:
Spoken like a man who has never in his life trained or been in a real fight

You do realize that this reply in conjunction with your original post implies you are a fan because he is a hypocrite, right?
Now that I know what he said in his post-fight in Russian. “Give me a rifle to help my Muslim brothers” So he obviously supports the terrorists.

Yeah, definitely not a fan now.

I still don't get why it's considered home field it's not their country lol

lol and if you did refer to me as an American i'd do some things to you that aren't so nice that i would have to apologize to you for.

This reply is way late but I was holding my stomach laughing... If thats not the most Canadian thing said ever...

Not so nice things done to someone, then aplogizing for doing them.

p.s. In defense of my original post about Abu Dhabi being home field for Makhachev... It was Makhachev himself who considered it home field & specifically mentioned it at every presser, even directly saying it to Volk at prefight presser:, "now you will be fighting where everyone supports me".

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back