PBP UFC 299: O'Malley vs. Vera 2 Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/9 at 6pm ET / 3pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
negrito-llorando-african-kid-crying.gif
Just go Mr Clean, grow a beard, and get in good shape. Or go the Brett Michaels/Hulk Hogan route and wear a bandana 24/7

Is this the end of the crotchsniffing? Will more fighters do hammerfists similar to the way calf kicks caught on?
Many fighters panic when clinched, worried about hand and hip placement. Browne wrote the anti takedown script against my boy Josh Barnett with elbows from the same position, Poatan hit Jiri with the same type of elbows, surprised we don't see much, much more of these types of strikes.

Alright.....timers on ovens are the best inventions ever. Because i put 12 Buffalo wings in the oven like almost 2 hours ago and completely forgot about them because i'm drunk as fuck and because i'm writing nonsensical shit in this thread. But fortunately the oven is brighter than me and stopped them from burning out. And now i'm eating them and they are fucking delicious.

Thank you technology

Power is one attribute he definitely isn't lacking. Those shots were putting any other man to sleep, too.

The only thing we really learned about Jailton here is that he needs to go train with Olives

I mean it's comical when a guy is so committed to a td that they bet they can turn the corner on an attempt before they get hammered to a ko.

All Almeida had to do is let go and reset

Back