• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PBP UFC 299: O'Malley vs. Vera 2 Preliminary Card PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/9 at 6pm ET / 3pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really hope blaydes does get the Tom rematch, he's been at the top forever and never gotten a shot at even the interim title.
I don't even know who else you match him up with, he's fought everyone. I think they do him and Gane, it's the only thing that makes sense.

Controlling Blaydes the way he did was actually insane but he does seem to have a real fear of fighting? If that makes sense.
Idk that you're wrong. He has always seemed to be one to strike solely when he deems it necessary, to me, but can't decide if it is bc he's afraid to hurt people, or if it's just that he flat out can't strike. I feel he's athletic enough and has time to learn

43kdmr3jocw71.jpg
Khamzat according to urban legend

He's a good talker and recognized how to build a brand around himself based on it. If more fighters managed their careers like Chael minus the PEDs, there'd be a lot happier guys in retirement IMO

His "good talker" is just yelling into the camera. Just fortunate to be in a sport where being loud and gimmicky is a bonus

Alright let's go. But fuck there are some heavy winds here tonight......my recycling bags that i had out there are now like 2 fucking blocks away...or i think they are because they are not here anymore and i don't see them anymore. Fuck.....but i sure as hell not gonna run after recycling bags tonight fuck it. I'll deal with it tomorrow morning even if i think it's a bad idea lol

His "good talker" is just yelling into the camera. Just fortunate to be in a sport where being loud and gimmicky is a bonus
He's mostly loud now, but you can't say Chael isn't one of the greatest talkers/self promoters in the history of the sport. There's a good reason he was Anderson's highest selling PPV. Jones Sonnen sold better than Jones Rampage even though the entire world knew that Chael was walking in to get slaughtered, including Chael himself.

This fight was the one I was looking forward to the most

Back