UFC cards for May are weaker than Bellators

This is the kind of post that leads me to believe that you eat paint chips.
This leads me to believe you aren't an MMA fan. Till Thompson is the only truly great fight the UFC has this month. Sorry kiddo.

It was a punch you dope

Broken orbital from a poke
Seems legit

jQh65HE.gif

^The "poke" that closed his eye BTW^
Super sick poke, bruv.
Moose wins 9x out of ten. Moose Carvalho will be better than most of what UFC is putting out this month.

MVP vs David Rickels.
This is literally the most uninteresting bout of the ones mentioned; MVP is facing a guy that has mostly fought at LW for the past few years, and has come up short against most of the notable names he's fought in David Rickels. Tough gatekeeper at LW and nothing more, guy lost Guillard's carcass before the fight got overturned due to a positive test.

Page's career has been dissapointing at best for the fact that he's mostly been fed guys, and no matter how many cans he crushes, he still doesn't take a step-up in competition. Hell, it seemed like that was gonna happen after the Gonzalez fight, but look, we're back to feeding guys to him.

This is literally the most uninteresting bout of the ones mentioned; MVP is facing a guy that has mostly fought at LW for the past few years, and has come up short against most of the notable names he's fought in David Rickels. Tough gatekeeper at LW and nothing more, guy lost Guillard's carcass before the fight got overturned due to a positive test.

Page's career has been dissapointing at best for the fact that he's mostly been fed guys, and no matter how many cans he crushes, he still doesn't take a step-up in competition. Hell, it seemed like that was gonna happen after the Gonzalez fight, but look, we're back to feeding guys to him.
Not Page's fault. Daley rejected the fight. Gonzalez was tough, but Rickels is no slouch either and is coming off wins. MVP is exciting period.

Lets see:

UFC 224:
Gastelum vs Jacare: Awesome
Machida vs Belfort: Good one for the nostalgia
Could not care less for the rest of the fights.

UFN 129:
Usman will rape Maia. Good moment.
Cannonier vs Reyes has potential
Cannetti is argentinian. Only reason I will watch.
WMMA? Bitch please.

UFN 130:
Till vs Wonderboy: A W E S O M E
Knight vs Makwan: I like both guys
Cant believe the pile of horseshit the rest of the card is.

Bellator 199:
Mo vs Bader: I love that fight. Could be boring but Bader is top 5 and Mo is always game.
Fitch vs Daley: Good fight if Daley wins.
Kongo vs Ayala: Good scrap.. HW
Pico vs Morrison: Aaron is the best prospect in MMA

Bellator 200:
Mirko vs Roy: Old but interesting. Mirko revenge tour is no joke
Mousasi vs Carvalho: Both guys are top fighters.
Phil Davis vs some guy: Phil is top 5/6 LHW at least.

Close but I feel more excited for Bellator cards.

I don't care that this thread gets deleted soon, the point had to be made. Technically no MMA org should have the resources to put out a superior product than the UFC any given month.

Look at the two best fights from UFC: Till vs Thompson, Maia Usman (or Jacare vs Gastelum take your pick).

Bellator: Moose Carvalho and Daley vs Fitch or MVP vs David Rickels.

Shut up toner you’re drunk.

Well it's Bellator 200 so that's a special event for them while the UFC is having two fight nights and a weak PPV. June, July and August will be very strong for the UFC.

Moose wins 9x out of ten. Moose Carvalho will be better than most of what UFC is putting out this month.
It's too bad the actual results are what matter. And not fantasy hypotheticals. Moose is undefeated in fantasy matchups tho.

<mma4>

That is actually true . People just can't see it clearly because UFC is a brand .

I say Lyoto Machida vs. Vitor Belfort > Roy Nelson vs. Mirko Cro Cop.

Maia and Usman would maul Fitch and Daley.

I've lost a decent amount of faith in Maia to think he doesn't maul either of them. (He probably beats Usman somehow now that i've said I have lost faith in him)

Last edited:
Back