PBP UFC Fight Night 139: Rodriguez vs. Korean Zombie - PBP Discussion - 7:00pm ET/4pm PT/12am UK

Pena has had a hell of a life. I'd really like to see him do well.

How can you not like Violent Bob Ross... The name alone just screams... Let me Bang Bro.

20150510114910_Luis_Pena.JPG

Luis-Pena-696x401.jpg

This is the only guy that I've seen look better with an afro

Very excited to witness proud black man Luis Pena show his skills here

I feel like this is a Pena showcase fight. He seemed a level above everyone in that season of TUF.

Big money has come in for Yair by the way.

I know I dont like Luis Pena but i cant remember why...

DAMNIT who has the screenshots of the sista with the big booty?

I fucking missed it and keeping seeing it in the comments is urking me.
That and the thick abc monkey is fucking sacrilegious.

DC's commentary is good.
Cruz said some dumb shit during the khabib conor fight but is usually pretty good technical back drop to rogan's fight-hype fanboy style.

I actually liked felder at first but I agree he just never developed much of a personality. Probably hard to commentate and be an active fighter but still he could use some work.

Yeah, I like DC. I actually don't mind Dom and his arguing with Joe since at least there's some passion behind it when he's making his points. Most of my problems with the commentary really stem from Anik and Fitz. Goldie may have said some dumb shit, but he was fine for the role he filled at the desk. I wish the UFC just kept him around.

Trizano has the worst ears in the history of MMA

Fuck their relevant skill set and personality, I want this strange looking orange Afro dude to win.

I guess you never watched Renzo fight now he's a classless asshole he stepped on the back of the neck of a guy he had just beaten.

Well the next time I see a Renzo highlight on a UFC broadcast that isn't Hughes wrecking him I'll bring it up.

hold up.....

Pena has a red afro?
fuck it i'm claiming him as a brotha anyway

Violent Bob...?

Come on...

sideshow-bob.jpg

Finally in lol , had my little nephews first wrestling meet tonight fun as hell havent been in that atmosphere for awhile. Edit - cant help but brag on the the kid either haha only 1-1 but hes aggressive the skill can be taught

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back