PBP UFC Fight Night 142: dos Santos vs. Tuivasa - PBP Discussion - 7pm ET/4pm PT/12am UK

Does this mean Shogun's brain will offically be destroyed with an extension this shit always happens to old legends. He still needs to retire today. Nothing changed. He doesn't still have "it." Those who want him to keep fighting are thoughtless dicks.
That's my concern with CTE. I think it's a great fight to retire on.

shogun's face in the post-match interview. just...lol

Does this mean Shogun's brain will offically be destroyed with an extension this shit always happens to old legends. He still needs to retire today. Nothing changed. He doesn't still have "it." Those who want him to keep fighting are thoughtless dicks.

He said one more win, then a title shot. I'm down.

Otherwise known as a...come on...you can do it...
Apparently you can't.

He did not knock him out.

JDS put him in a position that he couldn't defend himself and unleashed a flurry of punches which prompted the ref stoppage, BUT HE DID NOT KNOCK HIM OUT. That is called a TKO.

WTF is your point?

To all the people who think this was a bad stopage

The crucifix postion is a good example as to why this fight was stopped.

He could not defend himself, attacking at that position was not defending himself. He needed to use a different form of martial art to escape, but he could not.

stoppage was correct imo

Apparently you can't.

He did not knock him out.

JDS put him in a position that he couldn't defend himself and unleashed a flurry of punches, BUT HE DID NOT KNOCK HIM OUT. That is called a TKO.

WTF is your point?
Hahaha my point is that he literally won by technical knockout.

"Got caught man" - Tai.. with 4 punches in a row.
*before the knock down.

On the postfight show now.

Last edited:
Hahaha my point is that he literally won by technical knockout.
Cool, except my original post that you responded to was specifically referring to JDS talking about his KO power in his post fight when he didn't technically knock him out him to win. Nobody disputed it was a TKO.

Reading comprehension is your friend.

They should just swap bisping and dan hardy job.

giphy.gif

The veterans really pulled through tonight and it was awesome. Showed these young bucks what it takes to make it in this game.

Tai and Pedro will be sharing a nice humble pie.

with a side of crow!

Cool, except my original post that you responded to was specifically referring to JDS talking about his KO power in his post fight when he didn't technically knock him out him to win. Nobody disputed it was a TKO.

Reading comprehension is your friend.
Yet...here you are...claiming someone who won by technical knockout..ummm...didn’t. Care to try again? You seem to be struggling with the word, “knockout.”

Entertaining Main Card except for that Hunt fight.

lol UFC doesn't even want to have a matching clause with Mark Hunt they are like just go man!

Yet...here you are...claiming someone who won by technical knockout..ummm...didn’t. Care to try again? You seem to be struggling with the word, “knockout.”
No, Einstein- I have no issue with the word knockout.

I have literally quoted it was a TKO over and over...I didn't know I needed to spell out the word.

You missed the entire point of MY post, which was that the post-fight speech made it sound as though he knocked him out to win the fight.

He didn't.

Back