PBP UFC Fight Night 144: Assuncao vs. Moraes 2 - PBP Discussion: 5pm ET/2pm PT/10pm UK

When the translator translates portuguese into portuguese

{<BJPeen}

As a chick, I can say David Teymur grosses me out as much as mohawk girl does you guys. He looks like he walks around in a Speedo at home.
maam.jpg

Again, I’m coming in late tonight, but WOW! I’m loving Ping on the mic, even in the ring. I think he’s be a good replacement for rogan even

Did he just translate Portuguese into Portuguese?

translator was like "fuck that. i'm not repeating all that shit in English". lol

its a thankless job, you stop the fight there and everyone complains you were still covering up on your feet or whatever, and then you let the fight go longer the guys just take crazy damage

100% correct

Damian maia up next! with a 20-4 opponent that looks in shape google. Maia snuck under the radar a bit

What? Your suppose to translate in English

Who is that Jhene Aiko chick next to Boones?

Ok, i reply with arguments you reply with nothing.

Like i said, feel free to pick any other fight you liked
No I already picked my fight, 2 rounds of back forth, both guys were gassed in the third after swinging for 10 minutes

Lol are you guys whining about a late stoppage now?

yeah i was about to respond to someone complaining but i was like... not even worth it. dude turned his back because he was hurt, give him a moment. the ref did (the right decision) and he wound up turning aorund pretty quick. it's a fight. reminds me of fence grabbing. yeah it's against the rules but it's damn near instinct to reach out and grab something that holds you up. that's why refs give them few chances... yet people want points taken right away or they claim cheating. it's ridicuilous.

Can a Brazilian confirm it's being translated appropriately? lol

Back