PBP UFC Fight Night 237 - Moreno vs. Royval 2 Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 2/24 at 7pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well we know who won the entrance song contest here.

I juse hope this is one of those songs that have the "high pitched aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

Why do people want Ortega to retire? He can have like 5-7 fights more. Just stop putting him in title fights and against top 5 fighters.

long ago i used to work in a restaurant, and i remember asking one of the hard working mexican chefs what are these kinds of songs even talking about. the cartel he said, serious issues. i never looked at this music the same again. LETS GO MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiki has looked the same since 2001
dana-white-and-tiki-ghosn.jpg

I hate to say it but I think Ortega is about to get his head punched and kicked off his shoulders.

Someone plays an accordian and Mexican dudes go apeshit, start punching their old ladies right in the tit.

Dana gonna be mad that Yair's mom hid the advice she was giving him like she's fuckin Marc Laimon. Last time she gets front row tix. Mic her up next time Dana!

Back