PBP UFC Fight Night 237 - Moreno vs. Royval 2 Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 2/24 at 7pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
oh wow. he held that shit on too. said i am more mexican, foo'

Yair gives up the body lock way too easy , that submission was so slick

I've always been a big Ortega fan... Theres something quietly unhinged about him.

He'll happily get smashed for 12 minutes straight just to tire a guy out and grab his neck...
<PlusJuan>

Ortega scored some KOs and fell in love with it but getting stung by Yair in the 1st made him remember he's a grappler and he reminded folks that he's ELITE in that department. This is how he needs to fight.

Yup I knew it. Yair had that 1000 yard stare in the 2nd. Brian knew it was only a matter of time

I don’t think anyone was expecting Ortega to win after he injured himself seconds before the fight.

Pure heart and determination

Ya know what? I wanted Yair to win because of his style but im glad he lost cause the dude hasnt worked on his main weakness

Sensational stuff!

I admire that way more than some guy who is a R1 beast, empties the tank, doesn't finish, then just kinda wilts.

Yair can win me back round by toughing out a couple of rounds and snatching a draw/close win, I'm not saying he's a bust, but I admire Ortega here.
Damn held onto the choke wtf

Back