• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

PBP UFC Fight Night 237 - Moreno vs. Royval 2 Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 2/24 at 7pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

Moreno's wife is cute.
That nose was made for some booger sugar! I approve
<DCWhoa>

This is brutal. At least last week we got to stare at McKenzie Dern’s beautiful tulip.

Sam hughes isn’t very good but she doesn’t have an ounce of quit in her and will grind. She can be a dangerous fight for young untested fighters. Especially at elevation where so much heart and who wants it more can come into play

I just got back from Thailand a month ago... Was there for 6 weeks for a small work thing that paid for my whole stay, and have every intention of going back ASAP.

Was my first time, but I have Thai friends here in the UK... I used to do Muay Thai but had to stop because it was non-conducive to working in kitchens with wrecked legs and arms.
That's the kind of retreat that is worthwhile. Six weeks, plenty of time to really enjoy it. Were you able to go to any of the stadium cards, or catch a ONE event?

Back