PBP UFC Fight Night 237 - Moreno vs. Royval 2 Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 2/24 at 7pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Super belt is my new word for today. Powerful stuff. Has a ring to it - and in it.

107471-3933499.png

Heenan: Can I smell your pussy?

Woman: No!

Heenan: Must be your feet.
LOL Bobby is a legend. Its a real shame but we'll never see people like that on TV again, in wrestling and in general. Everyone now will be a fitness freak who will blind you with their teeth when they smile/talk and full of tramp stamps. All in all its a shame. totally unwatchable now.

We're really lucky we got to see them in our childhood, it was a totally different world. No script either, everything natural and off the cuff. So happy I kept all my old WWF VHS tapes, they are Gold, amazing entertainment

Yeah its really sad, One of my dads best friends met Gorilla in some restaurant in Buffalo NY (1989 or 1990 time) and he said Gorilla was an absolute first class gentleman.. very nice guy, and that he realized it was Gorilla but didn't want to disturb him because he was with his wife and kids, but just asked him to sign something and he said Gorilla started talking to him for a while about wrestling and also all the best food places to eat out in the area and he was even asked my dads friend lots of questions like what he did for work etc etc. He was a classy gentleman from a bygone era.

Turns out some of those kids he adopted, they didn't have any parents and he took them in and gave them a home. Different level of human being right there
Always nice to hear that childhood heroes are actually nice people when the cameras go off.

I only met one hero from childhood, a footballer named Mark Hughes, and he shoved me out of the way when I asked for an autograph... Which actually now I respect because he was a notorious hard case. I was 11.

I didn't know anything about his family, but that's an awesome thing to do.

He also did this:

hrgKSH.gif

Ali never knew what hit him.

Last edited:
Muhammad Naimov defeats Nathaniel Wood in his debut (cheaty as it was) and is rewarded by jerking the curtain on a Mexican fight night card.

Back