PBP UFC Fight Night 237 - Moreno vs. Royval 2 Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 2/24 at 7pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Barcelos = fence grabbing cheater

Ref = useless pos

So if the ref deducted a point…….?

He still finished his opponent with no controversy. Fence grab didn’t have much impact on the fight.

835006-33416290.png

<6>

Lights were too bright for "El Problema", more like "No Problema" <JagsKiddingMe>

It seems like I'd heard this once before, and kinda let it go from my memory. Seems like a smart thing to do, and common fucking sense on the part of the Siamese royalty/government. Meanwhile, your cousins across the Atlantic got a meme about cops being fat and eating donuts all day, and, if you were in a hard to hand situation with them, you could look to Daiju Takase for the blueprint on how to overcome that encounter.

I really enjoy that hand to hand combat is such an ingrained part of their culture. Can't presume granny at the market isn't gonna elbow your jaw off your face for lifting that rambutan from her cart lol.
Its literally like that... Everyone, including the women are covered in Sak Yat tattoos, and a lot are missing teeth and have bent noses, and there's little gyms EVERYWHERE.

It's one of the easiest place on earth to get your teeth blasted down your throat by someone half your size... You just don't fuck with Thai people.

Barcelos = fence grabbing cheater

Ref = useless pos

Cheating or not it's playing the game. I won't ever say that for a dirty move that may cause injury. But a fucking fence grab?

Anyone in there who doesn't take advantage of refs never deducting points is a fucking moron.

The replay of the takedown and finish kinda makes me wonder how much of that finish was Quinonez just being absolutely spent and without stamina due to altitude
He got sloppy. Some people thrive in the gym by being "unsubmissable" and could get away with how he stands back up.

Lol, imagine being a Mexican and tapping out to a choke in Mexico. You've got to go to sleep Ese.
I know you’re just being mean for fun, but if you train, I’m sure you know some chokes hurt like a mfer. No shame in tapping.

Back