PBP UFC Fight Night 237 - Moreno vs. Royval 2 Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 2/24 at 7pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know you’re just being mean for fun, but if you train, I’m sure you know some chokes hurt like a mfer. No shame in tapping.
I trained for 10 years. I always tapped out when I thought I couldn't escape a choke. That being said, I went out 6 or 7 time trying to escape. Chokes don't hurt unless they are neck/face cranks or bone chokes on the Adam's Apple.

Where's my OG favorite UFC Mexicans

giphy.gif
1708830178413.png

Remember when this guy was suppose to be our favorite Mexican? There was a short time UFC strapped the rocket to him. I remember seeing him on fitness magazines when I was in high school

Siver's pick for potential most violent fight of the night: Torres vs Duncan

I imagine, too, that if you were a tourist and this happened, odds are there's no recourse lol
Tourists get a massive pass - they bring in a lot of money, so they get looked after, and they don't fight with locals... The jails there are filled with tourists that fought eachother though... Bar security will kick the shit out of you too.

They call it "the land of smiles", and it's like that - amazing people that go out of their way for you... But fuck around and you'll find out quick... Not to mention they're armed to the teeth, and border Mymar where there is currently a brutal civil war happening.

I cannot recommend it highly enough...

Back