PBP UFC Fight Night 239 - Tuivasa vs. Tybura Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/16 at 4pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GI1QBYDaAAAyxIy

Them judges don't like wrassling. I'm not mad though because Rodriguez looked like the better fighter to me, even though I thought the score should have been a draw at best for him.

Don't understand how that fight was scores. First two rounds was easy dulgarian. So Rodriguez must of got a 10-7 in rd 3? So weird

I almost feel like the ref should have stopped the fight, dulgarian was horrible in the last round

Is this do or retire for OSP?

I just wish the PPVs were cheaper but I'm still splitting with multiple people each month so I'm not that bothered by it. ESPN has kept MMA on TV almost every weekend, so I'm not that mad at it.

The judges have always been shit. There's just more cards now so it seems more prevalent.
I meant that the fight night quality has gone down imo since the ESPN deal. Quantity over quality, also the contender series hasn't helped imo. Anyway ...

Kennedy is extremely inconsistent, overall he's just OK. but OSP has looked like he's fighting underwater lately so i dont really see how Kennedy can lose this unless he makes a huge mistake
Ya just when I was getting high on Kennedy, he went and got himself smoked. Hoping he can get back in the winning business.

If you lose to OSP in 2024 you should be cut lol <Moves>

Back