PBP UFC Fight Night 240 - Allen vs. Curtis 2 Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 4/6 at 3pm ET

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, Falcao is just a common name oer there. Maiquel got cut from the UFC after winning his first fight for smacking his girlfriend in a night club, which was well deserved, but Dana's comment on the situation aged like fine wine <28>
=>
"Sexual assault, hitting a woman or anything like that, you're gone from the roster. It doesn't matter if you're a winner or a champion or anything like that. You're gone. Keep your hands off women"
<{shaqs}>
Yeah, I know Maiquel was a bad dude. I've since discovered that I had the names confused. Victor Hugo looks like a mini Maiquel, with what I thought was the same last name - I assumed they were related.

Hmmm good question, but we have to think about this, because his hairline is obviously not as perfect as mine and yours, we've been on the forums for much longer so therefore not a hair out of place.

Its a well known fact that sherdoggers have some of the most gorgeous hairlines in the world, but obviously if you have an account for longer then it becomes more of a perfect line and microscopes can't detect a miss-placed hair.
That is true we've had 16 years of hairline excellence. Maybe he got around the ip block and already has an account, the mans hair was nearly our level.

I forgot Curtis pulled that Emmy winning performance of pretending he wanted to fight after the clash of heads.

Back