UFC Fight Night: Makhachev vs. Green PBP/Discussion

I don't think so. He just got taken down and got beat. He's not the first and will not be the last

I didnt say he didnt try. Just gave up a little to quickly when he got mounted. Porbably wanted to forgo the beating.

Respect to Bob. Basically fought the future champ with 10 days notice?

I won a parlay 2600$ 4 teamer for 5$ when I get back home I'll show a pic my phone ain't fancy enough to upload a pic
Wait wow that is actually the most insane win I've ever seen LOL. So if you put 100 on that you would have won $50,000+. Well played man.

I believe the homie. He's always making a host of funky parlays each event.

When I say I don't make them I legit don't I go to a random number generator site and I designate each fighter or prop a number and whatever number the site spits out that's what I'll bet so yes I make them but I don't pick them if that makes sense. I was with at @PuertoRican he saw it when I get home in about 30 mins I'll post it I also would of hit another parlay but only for 116 if the Asian chick got the decision

heres the ticket

Attachments

• 273917955_1133090794126730_4590634102997177996_n.png
    273917955_1133090794126730_4590634102997177996_n.png
    124.9 KB · Views: 10
When I say I don't make them I legit don't I go to a random number generator site and I designate each fighter or prop a number and whatever number the site spits out that's what I'll bet so yes I make them but I don't pick them if that makes sense. I was with at @PuertoRican he saw it when I get home in about 30 mins I'll post it I also would of hit another parlay but only for 116 if the Asian chick got the decision
wait so it was just a literal lotto ticket?? LMFAO I had so much respect for you thinking you made some next level value reads that nobody else here made

wait so it was just a literal lotto ticket?? LMFAO I had so much respect for you thinking you made some next level value reads that nobody else here made

Na man all my parlays are alwalys random because Im not a big gambler money wise so i bet 2-5$ parlays every event usually 100$ worth and each payout will be usually 200$ or more and 2 hit a 6 teamer or 8 teamer or whatever it might be is complete fucking luck doesent matter how much "Tape you watch" so why not let a random site pick the winners for you. I make my horse betting the same way.

Na man all my parlays are alwalys random because Im not a big gambler money wise so i bet 2-5$ parlays every event usually 100$ worth and each payout will be usually 200$ or more and 2 hit a 6 teamer or 8 teamer or whatever it might be is complete fucking luck doesent matter how much "Tape you watch" so why not let a random site pick the winners for you. I make my horse betting the same way.

LOL I find that genuinely hilarious that it paid off so massively. Not sure if this math is right but I think thats like a 0.2% chance of happening which strangely doesn't seem too bad. I guess thats just the hard truth that this game at its most essential is about dumb fucking luck like you said. Congrats on the big win

Back