Media UFC Fight Night: Rozenstruick vs Gaziev This Week Is Getting VERY Overlooked

Just noticed Ariel Helwani's twin is fighting Javid Basharat on the prelims. This might be the best fight on the card.

Javid is a future BW title contender and Aieman is on a nice run himself. Surprised this isn't on the main card.

It would have been much better if they did zahabi vs. Bezkat, and Basharat vs. Nurmagomedov.

I think the amount of attention it has gotten is par for the card. No need for any more lol

For a card that I thought was going to be cancelled, I'll take it.

I like Joel Álvarez too but he needs to show up on weight.

I love early start times. Finish at gym before they early prelims, settle in with dinner and get cozy. Asleep by 2130. I welcome any Saudi or Abu Dhabi cards. Fuck Vegas cards.

Edit: It’s at the Apex? lol

Card similar to many other Fight Night cards which means it's absolutely terrible. Rozen is a fat can and now he's facing another fat guy who has a decent record... but in can orgs? How is it even possible that this is the main event of a card? Even the manlets from last cards had a higher claim to be the main event and they should have been co-main below the obvious main event Ortega-Yair. I wish UFC was dying but it's like shitty MMA is like opium for the people.

I don't get the hate, this card is much better than the average Fight Night card.

- 5 Top 15 ranked fighters (Jairzinho, Perez, Mokaev, Schnell, Umar).
- 5 undefeated fighters (Umar 16-0, Javid 14-0, Gaziev 12-0, Mokaev 10-0, Petrino 10-0).
- 1 potential title eliminator (Mokaev vs Perez).

Yeah I think it's solid. It's a good card for people who like prospects.

You've got Umar, Gaziev, Basharat, Mokaev, Petrino, Erceg, Lokdog and Duncan all competiting.

Sounds like Klein might still be fighting but not sure who against yet.

It's okay. Not great. Main event will be good whoever wins. But despite some potential superstars on the card their opponents are underwhelming.

Mokaev is fighting again I see. That shit will put me to sleep

Back