UFC Fighters are A-Level athletes.

Out of the 4 A level Athletes i mentioned, Stipe is the only one who thus far hasnt been investigated for steroids. UFC "athlets" cycle on and off like mad men.
The UFC is not a sport, Bisping and Connor can sit out how long? it's a joke.

In the WWE if a wreslter doesnt defend his or her title they are stripped. In the UFC alot of fans are appologists "oh well, he fought for a long time he deserves to sit out for a year and pick fights".

Unfortunantly the UFC has diverted alot from what made it great, Imagine if Royce didnt wanna fight Ken Shamrock, then Ken would get a BYE and Royce would be out of the tournament.

Now? Connor hasnt defended the title in what? 2 years?
Cain used to fight every 20th month or so.
Ronda one of the supposed GOATS was failry Active but still only had a handfull of fights in a few years.
In WWE if wrestler doesn't defend? WTF? Did scenario writer sleeping or something and didn't not write when and what will happened. You are watching past that someone imagine in his head. And that shit you watching is slow like Dada 5000 vs Kimbo

They are in level marathon runners not using all body. Boxing is hardest all world know that

I've trained with good level boxers that can't run a marathon, not even a half marathon. I know guys who run ironman who would get tired working mitts or doing sprawl drills.

It doesn't mean one is better than the other.

I actually stopped drinking around the time I started watching, so I don't rly know what to tell you. Good on you though.

Edit: They promote the military a lot through MMA as well, but I'm not about to go and get shot coz some dude in a suit told me to.
I start hating Conor because is whisky marketing and drinking like crazy. I hope he start training and stop doing not healthy things

I start hating Conor because is whisky marketing and drinking like crazy. I hope he start training and stop doing not healthy things

Yeah, I want him to fight too. At least there are heaps of other great fighters out there that are active.

Edit: Wording.

I've trained with good level boxers that can't run a marathon, not even a half marathon. I know guys who run ironman who would get tired working mitts or doing sprawl drills.

It doesn't mean one is better than the other.
MMA fighters who not training running like Conor gas out in fight. Yes a lot don't have good cardio but they do 10 other things with hands and feet. Watch training soccer players do. Running a lot and touching a ball. Come on. Not a same level

Yeah, I want him to fight too. At least there are heaps of other great fighters out there that are active.

Edit: Wording.
In boxing great things are happening and thank God for that. I need good inspiration for training every Monday Wednesday and Friday

Whatever physical exercise you practice, you improve. It's not rocket science.

He would still destroy the entire UFC HW division

stupid.gif

Attachments

• upload_2018-2-19_14-42-13.jpeg
    upload_2018-2-19_14-42-13.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 5
In boxing great things are happening and thank God for that. I need good inspiration for training every Monday Wednesday and Friday

Yep. I'm looking forward to Canelo's next fight and also Lomachenko's next fight.

In WWE if wrestler doesn't defend? WTF? Did scenario writer sleeping or something and didn't not write when and what will happened. You are watching past that someone imagine in his head. And that shit you watching is slow like Dada 5000 vs Kimbo

The Point is that a Wreslter can't say "i dont want to defend my Championship" and sitt out because he or she "has done so much for the Company" or that the Challenger "doesnt deserve to challenge", there is a system in Place.

Which has been the case in the UFC all the freakin time for a long time now.

The UFC nowadays simply has to Waaaayy to many Asterisks to be considered to be more legitimate of a sport than WWE.

The Point is that a Wreslter can't say "i dont want to defend my Championship" and sitt out because he or she "has done so much for the Company" or that the Challenger "doesnt deserve to challenge", there is a system in Place.

Which has been the case in the UFC all the freakin time for a long time now.

The UFC nowadays simply has to Waaaayy to many Asterisks to be considered to be more legitimate of a sport than WWE.
Still MMA is happening now in octagon and WWE happened months in past when they agree what will they do in ring to entertainment people

A level athlete Roy Jones Jr. End of all story and tolks. Name one who is not on steroids that was better?

An overweight post BOXING James Toney? try harder please.

also

2vw8qph.jpg

You're making no points to the argument implying a boxer has superior athletic ability to a MMA fighter .... Couture ( an MMA fighter that was past his prime yet still fit and strong ) piss all over James Toney ( a boxer that was 5 years younger then couture who came in looking overweight and was arrogant ) case in point ...... MMA > boxing as far as athletic requirements to be successful

Back