UFC FN 142 PBP/Discussion

4.55 units Dos Santos @ -130.

.45 units Dos Santos Decision @ +350.

2.15u up for now but Im 2.86u on JDS and 1u on over 2.5

I need at least one of those to win the night.

I wonder what Mark was thinking as he watched Shogun lay it all out there.

Shogun ml +420
Shogun tko +800

Value bets cash

Shogun Rua is one of my favorite fighters of all time. I didn't bet on him because I thought he was completely washed-up after the awful Anthony Smith fight, even thought the line for Pedro looked ridiculous.

Extremely happy he won. Even more than I was winning 4.5u on the previous fight.

The aussies have terrible cardio, confidence increase dos santos. What a bum is pedro. Isn't grappling his strong point?

WAR Shogun... I need a miracle here!
Got your miracle.

Guys, I woke up now. See my Martin bet cashed. Fucking yes!
I wanted to post quotes to where I said Martin by sub and Willis by dumb boring decision but I won't do it because the old veteran Rua beat that kid like he stoled something.
Jesus FUCKING Christ, man. It's Alvey-Lil Nog all over again, but worse.
I had a feeling I am maybe not so right about Pedro, but evidence showed the opposite. Same as Joe B fight I guess.
You live, you learn. I post a thread for the old crafty veterans and should've been took my own advice. But at least I did not bet that bumass Pedro. I knew that much at least he is not parlayworthy. :(

The aussies have terrible cardio, confidence increase dos santos. What a bum is pedro. Isn't grappling his strong point?

I don't think Pedro has a "strong point". There are individual things he does well, but neither his striking nor his grappling is good.

pedro was too confident, he lacked ground. He was completely exhausted. Very predictable. So glad I bet more Rua

Martial Arts - 24209 Mauricio Rua +360 for Game

boo yah

giphy.gif

:p

Congrats to everybody that were seriously doubting Pedro's ability in this fight and whoever bet Rua by KO. I remember somebody bet his line +800? Crazy. Like Rocco by sub was +1000? :)

BRUH IS ANYONE WATCHING THE FURY/WILDER FIGHT? Fury got completely floored mike tyson style but got up. I cashed on either fight gets knocked down, over 8.5 rounds, and fight goes to distance. if wilder pulls out a b.s. decision i cash the wilder win, and wilder by decision but i doubt it lol. sorry off-topic

I don't think Pedro has a "strong point". There are individual things he does well, but neither his striking nor his grappling is good.

His striking is pretty sloppy, especially for a guy with his length. Poor footwork and over reliant on setting up a 1-2 instead of using the jab intelligently to setup your opponent to overcommit. He’s sort of regressed since his first fight in the UFC.

Seems JDS has lost something but cant quite say waht...hmmm anyway I'm pretty confident he beats Tui

lol @ the DRAW in the Fury-Wilder fight. I wanna see it again anyway.

Back