UFC Has Lost All Credibility With RR/WMMA

If Ronda struggled against Alexis Davis: You know Ronda isn't good for MMA and she's just overrated like the idea of bringing in a WMMA division

What Ronda did: THIS A JOKE WHAT SUB PAR COMPETITION

TC: Forever mad. Stay mad.

why are people calling her opponents cans?

alexis davis is a great fighter with solid muy thai and a bjj black belt

kaufman was legit and so was meisha tate aswell as mcmann

zingano is also legit

ronda is just better

Holm or Cyborg. One of these better happen. Because the garbage they keep throwing at Honda is getting old.

If they dont bring in Cyborg UFC should just shut down WMMA

Why is it that when there's a fast win in WMMA it loses legitimacy, but in men's MMA 'The guys a warrior!'?

Could you quote one time where a guy was finished in 16 seconds and got called a warrior for it?

Ok, LOL. Davis got ko'ed by forehead shots from a 135 pound female. Ok. If you're getting ko'ed by forehead punches by a 135 pound person in a schoolyard headlock. You probably shouldn't fight, seeing that your chin is nonexistent.

Are...are you actually debating whether or not that happened? They showed the replay like 5 times. It fits in a gif.

Davis has fought over 20 times, she's lost via TKO once, maybe twice. Her chin is fine. Knee to the body, being thrown, repeated punches to the heads or going to cause problems for anybody.

When Holm decisions 40 year old Denny's waitresses people think she is legit but Ronda destroying top fighters in the division makes her shit. Sherdog lol.

It just comes off as a farce in my eyes. Complete and utter side show farce.

It has to be the cyborg fight now more than anything. It's extremely clear that no-one in that division will ever beat her. Davis will never beat Rousey. Same goes for the rest of that division.

I've said before Davis's grappling was overrated and especially her striking, her strikes are slow and telegraphed with little power. I had little doubt that RR was going to manhandle her via her judo and clinch game.

Dana trying so hard to establish her as a superstar with subpar competition has lost all credibility with me. Anyone with half a brain knew Davis had no chance.

+800, we have no reason to act like we were misled.

Ok, LOL. Davis got ko'ed by forehead shots from a 135 pound female. Ok. If you're getting ko'ed by forehead punches by a 135 pound person in a schoolyard headlock. You probably shouldn't fight, seeing that your chin is nonexistent.

*forehead :wink:

I think McMann can still put up a fight against Rousey. Zingano as well.

However, it's obvious the woman's division just isn't up there, yet. It's not fun seeing Rousey not even break a sweat anymore.

Back