UFC Has Lost All Credibility With RR/WMMA

why are people calling her opponents cans?

alexis davis is a great fighter with solid muy thai and a bjj black belt

kaufman was legit and so was meisha tate aswell as mcmann

zingano is also legit

ronda is just better

McMann was an early stoppage and Davis's striking isn't all fast or powerful. Tate can't measure up in strength or technique.

When Holm decisions 40 year old Denny's waitresses people think she is legit but Ronda destroying top fighters in the division makes her shit. Sherdog lol.

No, she's a really good fighter who is crushing subpar competition that is being sold as the best available competition. It is standard issue record padding, except that usually happens at lower levels - this is the big stage, and we all know there are better options out there. One of whom is being frantically avoided.

When Holm decisions 40 year old Denny's waitresses people think she is legit but Ronda destroying top fighters in the division makes her shit. Sherdog lol.

Or when Cyborg makes a career out of beating 125 and 135ers.

Could you quote one time where a guy was finished in 16 seconds and got called a warrior for it?

The puncher, not the punchee.

Has anyone ever declared Men's MMA is dead because of a 16 second knock out?

Valasquez got KOd by JDS in just over a minute. Nobody decided that Men's MMA had lost credibility. They said 'JDS is a beast!'

No, she's a really good fighter who is crushing subpar competition that is being sold as the best available competition. It is standard issue record padding, except that usually happens at lower levels - this is the big stage, and we all know there are better options out there. One of whom is being frantically avoided.

Is that the one that asked to be released from the ufc and doesn't fight in that weight class or the boxer who hasn't beat anybody good?

+800, we have no reason to act like we were misled.

Yes, when the UFC just wastes a spot on card. Vegas knew the real story, I think it's utter tripe that the UFC tries to sell us.

All this talk about Cyborg is disheartening. Cyborg has tested positive for steroids within the last couple years n now she doesn't even fight. She looks like a man in the face (and body) I know muscle gains are quick with steriods but she obviously has taken steroids for years. Rousey doesn't need to fight her unless cyborg can make weight and piss clean for 365 days.

This

Ok, LOL. Davis got ko'ed by forehead shots from a 135 pound female. Ok. If you're getting ko'ed by forehead punches by a 135 pound person in a schoolyard headlock. You probably shouldn't fight, seeing that your chin is nonexistent.

I think the right and knee that landed before the throw were what had Davis rocked. The punches were just used to finish the job.

All this talk about Cyborg is disheartening. Cyborg has tested positive for steroids within the last couple years n now she doesn't even fight. She looks like a man in the face (and body) I know muscle gains are quick with steriods but she obviously has taken steroids for years. Rousey doesn't need to fight her unless cyborg can make weight and piss clean for 365 days.

All this talk is truth because her legacy won't be complete if she doesn't fight Cyborg.

I think McMann can still put up a fight against Rousey. Zingano as well.

However, it's obvious the woman's division just isn't up there, yet. It's not fun seeing Rousey not even break a sweat anymore.

100% agree. The only ones who are defending her are her white knights, who think they can get lucky with her by ass kissing

All this talk is truth because her legacy won't be complete if she doesn't fight Cyborg.

This is probably true. But even if she did beat Cyborg I imagine it's not going to be good enough for most.

Well, let's be honest. Rousey is basically the only thing that people are remotely interested in when it comes to this division. It's makes you wonder if they'll even keep women around if and when she decides to move on.

This is probably true. But even if she did beat Cyborg I imagine it's not going to be good enough for most.

Like another poster said, shes a good fighter against sub par competition

People forgetting that Cyborg did all her winning by cheating? How is she a legit challenge? Ronda's 'legacy' isn't complete without fighting a cheat? Bitch please.

If only Lion Fights would have known to put the free sidewalk festival she fought on on ppv Rousey would have been persuaded into fighting this highly sought after fighter.

It's kimbo all over again except the UFC should be above this kind of shit.

WMMA is pathetic.... One big fish amongst a sea of garbage.

What do you want in 2014? Shit, UFC had been around how long when we were seeing Phil Baroni and Evan Tanner fight two in a row? Were they top level guys in 2004? As others have stated many times, WMMA is growing and growing at a decent pace. Most women don't participate in combat sports. That's changing.

Back